Chapter 23

Kageyama Pov:
I just found out my omega was pregnant. I cried on his shoulder and we cuddled until he fell asleep. I rubbed his stomach then got up and went to the bathroom. I wiped my tears and the pregnancy test he took. It of course said positive and I took a picture of it. I got on my computer and told the volleyball coach that Hinata couldn't play with us anymore.

Coach Email:
Why can't Hinata play volleyball is he alright?

Kageyama's Email:
He's alright, and umm I have to start leaving practice early

Coach Email:
What's going on Kageyama?

Kageyama's Email:
Hinata's pregnant.

Coach Email:
You guys need to be more careful, come in tomorrow for your paycheck.

Kageyama's Email:
Thank you sir

"Kags?? Are you still awake."

"Yeah are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

He sat up and ran out the bed and into the bathroom. I ran after him and heard him throwing up in the toilet. He laid on the floor and groaned.

"I sat up to fast.

I wiped his face and helped him sit up. We went back on bed and I checked the time. It was 2:00 he sat in my lap and we watched Netflix on my computer, until we both fell asleep. When I woke up he was on the bathroom floor. I woke him up.

"Wait Kags my stomach hurts I wanna stay in here just in case."

"No its not healthy and you can't get sick."

"At least take a shower."

I started a bath, and he got in. I made a smoothe and he drunk it in the bath and I sat beside the tub. We put the computer on the toilet seat and started watching Netflix again.

When we got out Hinata made breakfast and we scheduled a doctor's appointment. When practice started we got our paychecks. Dosei made fun of me and Hinata but we left before anyone else came.

"Kags I'm hungry."

"You just ate a hotdog."

"Can I get yours."