1

A/N edit: ok. So. These first few chapters are HORRIBLE, I mean absolutely horrible. Horrible's an understatement. Just please stick with it until like year 5.

Year 1

"Are you ready?" Remus asked. Remus Lupin is my God father and legal guardian. After my mom was killed by Death Eaters and my dad got put in Azkaban, Remus became my only family.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said. I gave him a big hug.

"You parents would be so proud. They love you so much, Josie. You're father will be freed soon. We won't stop." I nodded pulling away. "Remember, you're name is Josie Blue. We don't want it going around school that you're a Black."

I looked at Liam, my best friend, and crush, he was saying good bye to his parents.

"Yeah. Bye, Remus." I said giving him one last hug. Liam and I walked onto the train and saw the lady with the cart. I bought some candy, and slipped a chocolate frog I had hexed onto the cart. I sat down in one of the cubbies and not long after I sat down did two boys with flaming red hair come into the cubby as well. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi." They said together. "I'm Fred Weasley." Said one. "And I'm George Weasley." Said the other.

"Josie Bla-ue. Josie Blue."

"Liam."

"Nice to meet you Josie Blaue. And Liam. So what house do you two hope to be in?" George asked.

"Gryffindor." We said at the same time. "Both my parents were in that house." I replied.

"So were ours." They said together. "And our older brothers are in Gryffindor too." Said Fred.

"Well then we must be friends." I said.

"Agreed." Not a moment after that did another boy with gray hair come in.

"I'm going to kill you two!" The boy yelled at Fred and George.

"Woah. How long has it been Perce? You look a little gray." Joked George.

"Maybe it's the stress." Fred joked along

"Change me back!" The boy yelled.

"You think this was us?" Fred asked.

"You think my hair just turned gray all on its own!?" The boy yelled.

I couldn't help but laugh. I guess I saw my first victim. I didn't expect it to work this well.

The boy turned to me. "You think this is funny!?"

"A little." I said chuckling.

"Sorry Percy, it wasn't us." The twins said

"Change me back Fred!" The Percy boy said.

"What's going on?" An older boy with hair redder than the twins' said.

"They hexed me!" Percy whined.

"We didn't do it Charlie!" George said.

"Fred, George, come on. Don't make me get Bill." Charlie said.

"It wasn't us!" Fred said.

I flicked my wand and Percy's hair was back to its fiery red color. "Sorry. I didn't mean to cause such a fight." I said hanging my head down as Percy stormed away.

"Don't be so down, Percy's just a stick in the mud." Charlie chuckled before walking away.

"That was brilliant!" The twins said.

"You guys aren't mad?" I asked.

"No that was wicked! We definitely have to be friends now." George said.

"I've never seen Percy more mad!" Fred laughed.

"Who were they?" I asked.

"Our older brothers. Percy and Charlie. And Bill is our oldest brother." They explained.

The train arrived an hour later. We stood in line to get sorted and I watched Fred, George, and Liam get sorted into Gryffindor.

"Josephine Blue." Professor McGonagall called out. I slowly walked up and sat down on the stool and the hat was placed softly on my head.

"Hmmm. Quite brave, very intelligent. Would do nice in Ravenclaw, but better in Gryffindor. Gryffindor!" The hat yelled. The table cheered and I went and sat down by Liam, Fred, George, Charlie, Percy, and another older red haired boy.

"Yeah!" George said as I sat down.

"Our years here are going to be so much fun." Fred said.

"And filled with detentions." Percy said.

"Percy. Congrats on being sorted into Gryffindor, Josie. I'm Bill, all of their oldest brother." The older boy said.

After the dinner we went to the common room.