17

Not gonna lie, I'm building up the story to fit a song that I'm going to have be a song the band has. Think about it, the day before this was December 2nd and George gives her a sweater. 😂😂

"It's freezing in here." I said shivering in the great hall.

"Here, have my sweater. It would look better on you than me anyway." George said and gave me his sweater.

"Thanks." I said and put it on. George and I haven't talked about the kiss yet. It only been like 3 or 4 hours though, so I'm not worried about it. "Chlo, Harp, let's go get the boys so we can practice. See you guys later."

...

"He kissed me!" I told Chloe and Harper as we walked down the hallway to the dorm.

"Out of no where? Just kissed you?" Harper asked.

"Yeah." I shrugged. "I dunno, I just, it felt as if I was flying. I don't know how to explain it."

"I think it's cute." Chloe said.

"Thanks Chlo." I laughed. "So what do you guys want to-" we turned the corner and I stopped dead in my tracks. Tears immediately rushed to my eyes and down my cheeks. There, 20 feet in front of us, stood George, pinning Heather against the wall, kissing her.

"I'm so sorry, Josie." Chloe said.

"He's so fucking dead." Harper said. I watched as she walked over, pulled George off Heather, and slapped him right across the face. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WEASLEY!? YOU KISS JOSIE THEN KISS ANOTHER GIRL THE NEXT DAY?! YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG!"

Tears kept streaming down my face. I wanted to run away, but my feet wouldn't move. I watched as George first saw me. He looked disappointed and his face was pleading.

"Are you okay?" Chloe asked. I didn't respond, I just walked forward, right past George, and kept walking. I heard as someone ran after me.

"Josie!" I heard George yell. Keep walking. Don't look at him. He ran in front of me and kept looking down. I walked around him and picked up my pace. "Josie, stop!" He grabbed my hand and spun me around.

"I really don't think this is a good idea George." I said plainly, still looking at the ground.

"Hear me out! Please!"

"No." I started walking again.

"Why cant you at least look at me!?" He pleaded walking in front of me again.

"Because I know the moment I do, I'll start crying harder! The pain I already feel will double!" I said looking up at him. "My love for you will triple. Because no matter what you do I can't stop loving you! For three years I've loved you! Despite how mean you were last year, despite you kissing another girl in front of me, I still love you! And when I look at you, I love you more! So maybe it's better that I don't look at you anymore. That love stops growing bigger. The pain, stops growing bigger. Goodbye, George." I said tears running faster than a cheetah down my face.

"You said there was nothing I could do to make you leave me!"

"I guess that's the one thing I was wrong about."

George's POV

Holy shit. I kissed my best friend. I love my best friend. Loving her secretly and kissing her are two different things. This is getting real. I can't be in love with my best friend. If we continue down this path I could lose her forever. I could hurt her so bad. No. I don't love my best friend.

"Hey George." Heather said as she smiled and giggled. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. I couldn't help but wish it was Josie, not Heather. This feels wrong. I got ripped away from Heather and felt pain on my left cheek.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME WEASLEY!? YOU KISS JOSIE THEN KISS ANOTHER GIRL THE NEXT DAY?! YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG!" Harper screamed in my face.

I looked behind Harper and saw Josie and Chloe. Josie had tears running down her face. Dating her wasn't what was going to hurt her, not dating her was. I fucked up.

Josie walked towards me and straight passed me, not looking at me.

"Josie!" I yelled after her. She kept walking. I ran in front of her and she didn't even look at me. I walked around me and continued to walk. "Josie, stop!" I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"I really don't think this is a good idea George." She said plainly, still looking at the ground.

"Hear me out! Please!"

"No." She started walking again.

"Why cant you at least look at me!?" I pleaded walking in front of her again.

"Because I know the moment I do, I'll start crying harder! The pain I already feel will double!" She finally looked up at me and I could see the pain on her face. "My love for you will triple. Because no matter what you do I can't stop loving you! For three years I've loved you! Despite how mean you were last year, despite you kissing another girl in front of me, I still love you! And when I look at you, I love you more! So maybe it's better that I don't look at you anymore. That love stops growing bigger. The pain, stops growing bigger. Goodbye, George."

"You said there was nothing I could do to make you leave me!" I said tears now running down my face.

"I guess that's the one thing I was wrong about." She turned away and ran.

"FUUUCK!" I screamed out tears going down my face faster than I could make them appear. "Fuck." I whispered as I hit the wall and slid to the floor.