24

"THATS MY SON! THATS MY BOY!" Amos yelled and ran up to Cedric's dead body.

"Oh my God." I cried.

"I know. I know. Shhhhh. It will be okay." George said holding me close. "I know."

... (like a month or two)

"Why can't I go in there Remus!? Come on I just want to see dad!" I complained.

"There will be plenty of time for that later. Why don't you go to see George? He's upstairs."

"What!? He's upstairs!?!" I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and burst through the door.

"Woah!" George yelled when I burst through the door. "Babe? What are you doing here?"

"I don't know. Remus and dad are here. I guess they are having a meeting. I don't really know." I explained.

...

"We'll be eating down in the kitchen. Ooh!" Molly screamed. "Just because you're allowed to use magic now doesn't mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!" She yelled at the twins.

"Hey Harry!" I said, standing next to him.

"Hey!" He hugged me.

"You alright Harry? You gave us quiet a scare." Mr Weasley said.

"Harry Potter." Dad said coming out behind them.

"Sirius!" Harry ran up and hugged him. I looked at Remus with a 'really?!' look and he shrugged. I rolled my eyes and gave Remus a hug and walked into the kitchen with him.

I sat down in the middle of the table, in between George and Ginny. My focus stayed pretty much on my conversation with Ginny, Hermione, Molly, Fred, and George.

"What has the ministry got against me?" Harry asked drawing my attention to the other end of the table. He looked at the paper and his face dropped.

"He's attacking Dumbledore too." Remus explained.

They talked about Voldemort for a little while. I held onto George's arm tightly, slightly scared, but he whispered in my ear that everything would be alright.

"No! That's enough. Change the conversation." Molly said.

"Ok. Dad what did you do when you were gone?" I asked.

"Nothing much. I got all your letters, I just didn't have time to answer any of them." Dad said.

"But you have time to answer Harry's?" I asked.

"Well- well you know. Harry, Harry's just-"

"You're favorite? You didn't talk to me back when you first came back. Answered Harry's letters. You're only talking and focusing on Harry. And no hate to you Harry, I understand there is a lot of stuff going on around you, but I'm your daughter! And you ignore me!" I spoke loudly and stood up.

"Stop." Dad said.

"Why because I'm right!?"

"Josie, stop." Remus said.

"Ok." I sat down.

"Why did you listen to him!?" Dad said.

"Because he was there! I understand you were in prison, but he listened! He talked to me! He cares about me! He spends time with me! He takes out time to be with me!" I yelled. "Excuse me." I said leaving and going upstairs. I laid down on the bed thinking over what just happened.

"Well that happened." I saw George standing in the doorway.

"I just yelled at my dad. I just yelled at my dad! You don't just yell at your dad!" I said leaning back.

"Well, maybe it will be good. You obviously said what you were feeling. I'm sure you two will get over it." George said.

"Excuse me." I looked up and saw Dad. George gave me a look and walked out the room.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I said.

"No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't treat you and Harry different." Dad said.

"It's fine really."

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah. I love you too."

"I would like to apologize for before." I said when I say back down at the table.

I continued to eat and talk about random things. Until I felt cold and wet on my left arm. I looked down at my sweatshirt and saw that George had spilled his water on me. I stood up quickly to get away from the water.

"Sorry! Sorry!" George said and I took off my sweatshirt, revealing my short sleeved t-shirt. "Here." He handed me napkins.

"Thanks." I said wiping myself off.

"What's on your arm, Josie?" Ginny asked. My arm? MY ARM! I looked down and saw that my scars were exposed. SHIT!

"Oh, nothing." I said quickly grabbing my sweatshirt to put it back on, but George grabbed it before I could grab it.

"Lemme see." George insisted and grabbed my arm. I tried to wiggle it loose, but his grip was too firm. "Did you do this to yourself?" He looked at me worried.

"Merlin, no!" I said.

"Let me see!" Remus said.

"You all don't have to see my arm!" I said breaking free.

"Who did that? Josie! Who did that to you!?" George demanded as he stood up, towering over me. "WHO DID THAT TO YOU!?"

"Heather." I said quietly.

"When did she do this!?" George yelled.

"Stop yelling at me! It happened in March. It's fine!" I said walking past.

"Stop! We have to talk about this! Show Remus!" George said.

Remus grabbed my arm and saw everything. "This happened in March! Why didn't you tell anyone!?" Remus yelled.

"Can we not do this in front of everyone! I said I'm fine!" I demanded.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Heather cut bitch, slut, and whore into Josie's arm! And she didn't tell anyone! Is that what happened when you went missing for a few hours?" George said looking at me.

"Yeah." I said. I went around them all and ran up to my room.

"Why didn't you tell me?" George said bursting through the door. "Do you not trust me? Is that it?" He said tears coming to his eyes.

"No! It was already done. There was no point in worrying anyone. You all were already worried when I was gone for an hour. I just didn't see a point in telling anyone." I said. "You know I love and trust you." I said getting up and hugging him.

I went back down stairs and explained to everyone that she just did it, and I didn't know why.

I'm not telling George it's because I'm dating him. He's gone through so much for me, it's fine.