36

(Josie's dress to the wedding)

"You look gorgeous, darling." George said spinning me around as we danced. Remus and Tonks looked so happy.

"Thanks." I smiled. "You look very handsome." I said giving him a little kiss on the cheek. My 3 in heels got me up to 5'7' so it was easier to kiss him.

"In two months we'll be at Bill and Fleur's wedding."

"So many weddings. Is this what being an adult is like?" We laughed.

"Just waiting for the day we are at ours." I couldn't help but blush.

"You're so cute." I swooned.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

...

"Harry!" I said walking into the Dursley's house giving him a hug.

"Josie!" He said hugging back.

Everyone walked into the house, said their hellos, and stood in the living room.

Bill started talking to Harry about being scratched by Grayback.

"Just remember Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now." Remus joked.

"My husband the joker." Tonks laughed.

"Potter, you're still underage, which means you've still got the trace on you." Mad eye said.

"What's the trace?" Harry asked.

Mad eye explained to Harry that we were all going to take a polyjuice potion to look like him. Just as Hermione and I suspected, Harry didn't like that very much, and put up a protest to it.

"Everyone here is of age Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Mad eye started. "For those of you who haven't taken polyjuice potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss."

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you Mad Eye?" George joked.

"George!" I hit him.

"Just trying to defuse the tension." He said taking a swig of the potion.

We all took the potion and changed into Harry.

"Everyone know who they're riding with?" Mad eye asked. We all went to our person, I was flying with Mad Eye.

I got on the back of the flying motorcycle and Mad Eye took off. Not shortly after we left, Death Eaters started after us. Mad Eye swerved to avoid the curses being thrown. I saw a green flash hit Mad Eye in front of me.

"MAD EYE!" I screamed as we started to fly down. "MAD EYE COME ON! ANSWER ME PLEASE!" He started to fall off and I had to accept the fact that he was dead. Tears streamed down my face as I let him fall and moved up to take control of the bike. "Shit! How do you fly this thing!?" They stopped shooting at me after Mad Eye fell. Them must have assumed I hit the ground and died as well. After a few minutes I arrived at the burrow almost crashing when I landed.

"Where's Mad Eye?" Remus asked.

"He got hit." I sobbed out. "He's dead." I fell to the ground. "That should have been me."

"Don't say that!" Remus said. "His job was to protect you and protect Harry."

"Where's George?" I said drying my tears.

"He's inside. He- he got hurt." Remus said. I got up and ran inside. Fred was by his side, blood was rushing down his neck.

"George!" I rushed over to his side next to Fred.

"Hey, love." He said quietly.

"How are you feeling Georgie?" Fred asked. 

"Saint-like." He said quietly again.

"Come again?" Fred asked.

"Saint-like." He said speaking up. "I'm holy. I'm holy Fred. You get it?" He chuckled softly pointing to his ear.

"The whole wide world of war related humor, and you go for 'I'm holy'?" Fred laughed.

"Wipe your tears love, I'm fine." George said wiping a tear off my face.