35

"Morning." I said walking into the kitchen to grab some breakfast.

"Morning." Remus replied quietly looking down at his tea.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"Somethings on your mind. What is it?" I continued on while making my tea.

"Um, well..."

"Come on, Remus. I'll figure it out eventually."

"Do you know Nymphadora Tonks?" He asked.

"Yeah, what about Tonks?" I asked back.

"Well," I looked at his face. I've never seen that face. No way. He cares about her. Merlin's beard! He's in love with her!

"No way! Oh my god! This is so cute!" I squealed.

"I didn't even tell you anything!" He laughed.

"When will everyone around me learn that I can pick up on things?" I laughed. "So like? Crush? How does she feel about you? Merlin, are you guys dating?!" I bombarded him with questions, running over to the table and sitting next to him.

"We've been dating for two months." He smiled.

"Two months! And you waited till now to tell me!? That's disrespectful." I shook my head.

... (straight up I'm just gonna skip to may because nothing is really going to happen)

George's POV

"Hypothetically, how would you feel, if Josie moved in?" I asked Fred.

"You're gonna ask Josie to move in?" He asked.

"Maybe?"

"I'm fine with that. Just keep in mind our beds are against the same wall. I don't want to hear anything in the middle of the night."

"Oh shut up!" I pushed him.

...

"Hey!" Josie said running up to me. We were going to have lunch at the 3 Broomsticks.

"Hey!" I said leaning down and giving her a kiss. "You look amazing today."

"Thanks." She said as we walked.

"So how's St Mungo's been?" I asked as we sat down.

"Good, I guess. Only a little longer and I'll be a Healer." She smiled. "How's the shop?"

"Good. It's nice being an owner of a successful shop." I laughed. "How's Remus and Tonks?"

"They're good. I can't believe their weddings in a month! Shit, that means I should start looking for a house."

"About that, there's something I want to ask you." I said slowly.

"Should I be nervous?" She laughed.

"Since you need to move out anyway, how would you feel about, moving in with me and Fred?"

Josie's POV

"Since you need to move out anyway, how would you feel about, moving in with me and Fred?" George asked.

OH MY GOD. HE JUST ASKED ME TO MOVE IN. OH MY GODDDDDDD.

"Josie?" He asked concerned. "You don't have to if you don't want to, it was just a suggestion. It was a stupid suggestion, forget I asked." He rambled on.

"No! No, yes! Yes, I would love to move in with you guys!" I leaned over the table and gave him a kiss.

...

"Sooooo, Remusssssss," I said.

"Merlin's sake, what did you do?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing. So you know how you and Tonks are getting married in a month?"

"Yeah..."

"And I'm 18 and should be moving out soon anyway,"

"Yes..."

"I'm going to move in with Fred and George." I blurted out.

"You're, what?!"

"Moving in with Fred and George."

"No. You're not moving in with your boyfriend."

"You forget, I'm also moving in with his brother, so it's not like anything's going to happen. I'm 18, Remus, I-"

"Exactly, you're 18! You're too young to move in with your boyfriend!"

"Is it the fact that I'm 18 or the fact I'm moving in with my boyfriend?"

"The fact you want to move in with with your boyfriend!"

"Ok. What about Tonks? She lives here?"

"That's different."

"How? Your real problem isn't that I'm 18 it's that I want to move in with George. I'm a legal adult, and I can move in with him if I want. Come on Remus, do you really want to come home to the same house as you're friend's daughter you've been stuck with for the last 15 years on your wedding night? I'll answer it for you, no. And honestly nothing is going to happen, Fred lives there too."

"But- fine. When are you moving in?"

"2 weeks. Just in time for your wedding. Thanks Remus." I said hugging him.

"And, listen. I wasn't stuck with you, I was blessed with you."