Chapter 6- Maylene Dreyar

***Third-person p.o.v***

The illusion disappears to reveal all of Raventail's members knocked out and Laxus standing there protectively holding onto what seems to be a little girl.

"This is what your dirty tricks brought you... disgrace," Makarov mutters.

"We will be having a brief intermission before our next match as we sort this out," Chapati announces.

***Elsewhere***

"Yes! Great job Laxus!" Freed shouts.

"Way to go man!" Bickslow shouts.

"Yay!" Evergreen cheers jumping up and down.

"Awesome! Wait. What is Laxus holding?" Lisanna questions.

"Woah, I didn't notice that at first," Evergreen mutters.

"What is it?" Bickslow asks.

"It looks like a person?" Freed questions.

"It's a little girl!" Lisanna confirms through her binoculars.

"Team Lisanna and Thunder Legion. Team Lisanna and Thunder Legion, come in," Warren says telepathically.

"We're here. What is it?" Lisanna asks.

"Master has asked us all to meet in the infirmary. So head straight over there," Warren communicates.

"Roger that. We're on our way," Lisanna responds as she and the Thunder Legion head towards Fairytail's infirmary. 

As Lisanna and the Thunder Legion head towards the infirmary, they run into Fairytail's team A also heading in the same direction.

"Oh Lisanna, Thunder Legion, heading off to the infirmary as well?" Lucy asks.

"Yeah, I wonder if it's about the little girl Laxus was holding?" Lisanna questions.

"I would assume so, but we will have to head over and find out for ourselves," Erza commands.

The members of Fairytail arrive at the infirmary and open the doors revealing Laxus leaning against the wall watching closely over a trembling little girl with long brown hair with blond curly tips at the bottom.

***Maylene's p.o.v*** ***A few seconds earlier***

After walking for a short while, Laxus opens the door to a room and places me on a bed.

After he let's go, he backs away, leaning against the wall waiting for a reaction from me.

I sat there terrified by his stare, not knowing where I am or what was going to happen.

Suddenly, the doors open to reveal a large group of people standing there staring at us.

A blonde girl eventually approaches me, one I recognized as the girl named Lucy of Fairytail Team A.

She stops in front of me, bends down and says, "Hi there, my names Lucy. It's nice to meet you."

She waves her hand in greeting and I back away in fear thinking she's going to hurt me.

Lucy blinks in shock of my reaction, a little hurt by it.

"Lucy! Your scaring her! This is how you do it!" A pink haired boy shouts moving in next to Lucy.

"Hi! I'm Natsu!" Natsu shouts with a big grin.

I back away scared.

"Natsu you idiot! You're too loud. Your scaring her even more!" Gray shouts.