5- Another One

(Incase anyone is curious, I'm best friends with a fly named Roberto, he moved before I could snap a pick but he's been around for a week goes to online school with me he loves Spanish class cuz he's always here went it comes)
(And yes it's rushed)

Bakugou POV

After whatever went down with the fruit punch and curry, Todoroki went right back to bed. Shindo said that Todoroki is usually a cranky baby when he's sick so it's best not to mess with him right now.

"How'd he get sick anyway?" I ask, from what I've heard from Kirishima, Todoroki stays indoors until he gets booked for a photo shoot.

"Uh..He has bad allergies, yeah."

Totally not sus but okay.

Hits really boring without other here, I really had to be stuck with the two most boring people in the house. I mean, I guess the awkwardness isn't too bad.

Shindo stretches his arms over his head and subtly puts his arms on my shoulders.

I see, a flirt.

I clear my throat, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, maybe he forgot I was here or something. He must be used the there only being six people here not seven.

But...No bitch this shot is weird.

I toss his arm away and stand up from the couch. I don't need his man germs on my shoulder, disgusting.

Just as I was about to walk back into my room, the door opens. It was a guy with...scars? Staples? Um, dead people's skin stapled to his face?

Whatever, not like I care what got on his face.

"Dinner?" The guy said as he pointed at me.

Shindo visibly tenses and quickly shook his head, the new guy looks disappointed?

Sorry I'm not making dinner for you, geez dude.

The scar guy is now only a few steps away from me, he put his hand out and smirked, "Hello there, I'm Dabi, and you must be our new roommate?"

"Uh, yeah, Katsuki Bakugou." I awkwardly take his hand and shook it. This guy is kinda creepy, even Kaminari gave me a working about him.

Crap, his room is right next to mines.

Fuck you, Dabi.

"Where's Shoto?" Dabi asks Shindo.
(changed my mind about them not being siblings, cuz why not)

"He's sick right now, I wouldn't go in there." Shindo chuckles, he looks nervous for some reaso—

"Don't tell me what to fucking do."

Oh shit.

Well then, ima just go to my—

"You, are coming with me."

Why the hell am I being dragged to a sick person's room?!

Scar face roughly grabs my wrist and drags me to Todoroki's room. IM NOT A FUCKING DOLL THESE GUYS ARE PIECES OF SHIT OMG!

Why is this guy so abnormally strong? Better not be another one of those fanged people!

Shindo didn't seem to do anything about this, well fuck you too then.

In Todoroki's room, it was dark, the curtains were closed and the windows were barricaded. I'm not stupid, this guy is totally a vampire. Why the hell are they're so many suddenly?

"I'm sorry I'm advance." Dabi said, his grip was harder than before, no doubt it'll bruise. Speaking of, being held in the neck twice only a few days apart will no doubt leave a giant bruise.