Chapter 28

Xueer's POV

We arrived at the room where the girls are eating. Xin said they prepared some alcohols for this day and the management knows.

"Anqi, have you seen the three?" Asked Xin. Anqi then pointed us to the corner where Keran and Zihan is having their own world then to Daimeng,Yan, Three, and Chenxuan thst are having drinks. Of course Chenxuan is holding a juice.

I scanned the room but Jiaqi is no where to be found. We walked on the direction of Keran and Zihan, hoping they know where Jiaqi is.

"Keran, where's Kiki?"asked Xin.

"She's at the dorm." Keran simply answered.

"Is she drank again?" Shaking asked clearly annoyed at the thought.

"Nope, she didn't even drank a single glass. She said she doesn't feel well." Zihan answered.

"By the way, Keran thank you for the song." I said and hugged her. I then heard coughs that made me separate from her. It's from Zihan and Shaking.

"You're too possesive baobei." I teased Zihan, she then blushed. I looked at Shaking confusedly.

"Why did you cough as well?" I whispered to her.

"Blame this juice. It choked me." She said. I then chuckled at her and faced Xin.

"You go there." Xin said.

"I'll say thank you to Daimeng first." I said. She then nodded and I proceeded.

"Ehem." I cough to get Daimeng's attention. She then looked at me.

"Thank you for the song." I said smiling. I can't hug her because Yan might kill me, lol.

"Welcome, I hope you liked it." She said.

"It's amazing, you and Keran did good." I said she gave me a smile in return. I excused my self and proceeded to Jiaqi.

As I walk alone on the hallway, I'm trying to think what I'm going to do or say when I face her. Should I hug her? Should I just tell her directly what Xin told me? I scratched my neck out of nervousness.

I arrived in front of their door, clueless if I should knock or what. Knocking is the right thing to do, but it'll be awkward if I knock, then she'll open the door and we'll remain standing here motionless.

I decided to just open the door and luckily it isn't locked. She's sitting on her chair staring at nothing still not aware of my presence.

She's probably thinking something deep to not notice me entering their room. I'm at her back, the closest I've been to her since this issue started.

"Hmm." I coughed grabbing her attention. She looked at me surprisedly but she was fast to cover that.

She just stared at me not uttering a word. Her expression is void while I just stare back at her fumbling with the box that's hidden at my back.

"Congrats." She said. I was confused. For what?

"Huh?" I asked genuinely clueless about what she said.

"Isn't you and Xin already official?" She asked equally confused.

"No. She just surprised me and gave me gifts." I clarified. She then nodded and just remained staring at me.

"Why aren't you with her?" She asked.

"I uhm... someone gave me a gift and did not take responsibility of it." I said. She knows I'm pertaining to her since her gaze dropped.

"I told Xin to not tell you." She mumbled probably not meaning for me to hear.

I then showed her the box and put it in her hands. She suddenly looks sad. She got up from her seat and looked at me intently.