Chapter One~ The New Guy's

Sadie's POV:

I am standing at Freddy's pizzeria. I have worked here for as long as I can remember. Well, I suppose that you can call it, for as long as Gabriel that idiot sent me here. He is such a bag of dick's. He did this to me to teach me a lesson. He was the trickster, the youngest of his three other brothers but the one I hated the most. This was where I was stuck though... In a god damn horror game! Gabriel had always been one for the horror genre but he never took it this far and created a whole world in which to torture me with.

I went to my fake home once my shift was over and lived a boring normal human life all because I had been seen with another guy. I wasn't even with Gabriel and he turned into a raving lunatic! I couldn't even escape, even though, I am an angel. He has bound me to this place and he has left me here. He has tricked me. The youngest Archangel had tricked me. I hate his gut's, I hate his life. I hope he dies a very painful death for putting me through all this misery...

But that is the problem he isn't dead because if he was I would be free. It has been exactly fifteen years since I had been to heaven and I was stuck. I couldn't remember a thing of how I got here... All I knew was lie my life had become. Gabriel made a background story and turned me into a bloody character of this god forsaken game! With my dark brown straight hair and green eyes, all the way down to the pizzeria uniform.

This is so boring. I am so boreedd!!! I think to myself sighing as I deliver the pizza to table seven and went over to the party held at the Kid's Room. This was is boring, I would be lying if I told you I hadn't tried to kill myself from boredom already. I am next to Pirates Cove and I watch observing how the children react when the animatronics started to entertain them through song. They scared me with those big soulless eyes and their creepy ass voices. I swear they are actually possessed...

When I got back to the main desk, I greeted my "colleague" Ella. She had wavy blonde hair and her blue eye's were caked up in dark makeup. She was wearing a blue denim mini booty shorts and a short red belly top allowing her to show as much cleavage as humanly possible. She had a bellybutton piercing with a gold diamond stud in the middle and she wore black stilettoes that were around three inches high to finish her look off. She was what I classed as a female hooker.

She stood there serving a customer smiling at them with that fake smile I knew all too well. I looked at the till and typed in a code that granted me access to the money I needed and I took out some change giving it to the customer I was serving before bidding them goodbye. I heard Ella shuffle beside me and she lent over so I could feel her breath against my neck, her body reeked of over uses perfume and a faint smell of cigarette's.

"Hey, Sadie look. There are two new hottie's over there and I think that they are here to eat!" She exclaimed eyeing them both up.

"I mean they do look good enough to eat... especially the shorter blonde, yummy! What I could do with a man like him," she purred seductively, mildly disgusting me.

I look at her and glance over to the door. There was indeed two good looking men. One tall and the other taller, either brothers or best friends by the looks of it. The first man had dark blonde hair and green eye's. He was wearing a normal black jacket and some denim blue jeans. He looked like the typical guy Ella would have a one night stand with and fantasise over for the rest of her life.