𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

RUNNER"maybe if i run fast enough, i'll die

RUNNER
"maybe if i run fast enough, i'll die." 
***

"You know, I think the combined power of our sarcasm is enough to kill a man." 

OLIVER SANCHEZ WAS A complex combination of fire and gasoline. 

The boy was known for two things; his temper, and his short patience. These, of course, were two very dangerous attributes to be mixed together, especially in the form of a somewhat cocky teenage boy. Ollie was a natural disaster waiting to happen, the residing of the ocean before a tidal wave could surge. 

 He was also perfectly content with being normal. 

 Never once in Oliver's life had he wished that he could be something more than who he was. He liked the sensation of knowing exactly what he was going to be in life. After loosing his parents in a fatal car accident and being adopted by a single mother in the small town of Beacon Hills, Ollie was certain that it was a straight shot from here. Finish high school, go to university on a baseball scholarship, maybe even get married; who knows? 

 What he was not prepared for was his best friend to come to school one day, claiming to have been bitten by a 'wolf.' Before he knew it, Ollie was thrown roughly into a supernatural loophole, his world tipped on an axis of supernatural beings and insane hunters who wanted to kill his friend. 

 He definitely wasn't prepared for the homecoming of the unknown to trigger a response in him. One that should have died with his parents, but struck back up at the prospect of new corners existing beneath the surface of the average. 

 Ollie thought he knew what the future held, but now, it was more uncertain than ever. And being a seer really does take it's toll on a boy. 

 But maybe he could get through this. Maybe he could protect his family... maybe he could resist falling for his best friend. 

 Maybe.

 But, let's be honest... probably not.