Chapter 15 - Partner in Crime

| Savanna |

I went back to my room where I instantly had a quick shower, freshly shaving all of my areas just to make sure I was as smooth as a babies butt. I moisturised and added my body glitter that was subtle but noticeable if you know what I mean, plus, it made me smell like literally diamonds if that made any sense, and I loved it. I did my makeup, I avoided a heavy eye as I wanted to go for the natural glam look, a baked base and a lighter eye and lip.

It took me a while to figure out something to wear, I knew i couldn't run out of Jason's house wearing heels and a fancy outfit so I had to wear a sweatshirt over top. I also didn't have any heels of my own because as I said, my mom packed which meant she wouldn't imagine me wearing heels because that would imply I'd be going out somewhere which is exactly what they didn't want from me.

Basically, this wasn't going to be easy. I also, still didn't know how to get out of this place. I had a balcony but I didn't know if it led anywhere, I could climb down but then what? It led to the backyard and I wasn't entirely sure if there was a way out through the backyard to the front. Most yards did have that feature but considering Jason had cameras and all, I didn't think it would be easy.

For now, I worried about an outfit. I wanted to wear something that made me feel free yet comfy, I wanted to feel hot because I felt a little down after what had happened with Jason and his mystery girl basically attacking me for existing. She was pretty and clearly Jason's type since he was bringing her to his home... although, I didn't see him directly touching her or really speaking to her the way he did with me, she was still there. Eager to be with him.

All in all, I wasn't feeling myself.

I decided on wearing a white co ord. I had a nice tan which is why I tended to wear lighter colours because it really complimented my natural skin tone and then added tan; I tanned easily in the sun luckily. It was a mini skirt and crop top co ord. The skirt was plain white, a little detailing to the material but all in all, white and basic. The top was a long sleeved white crop top, it covered the bow scab on my chest but my abdomen was out which meant a little bit of my stomach wound was exposed. It wasn't too bad so I wasn't insanely worried about it. I pulled my skirt a little higher to fit just under my belly button, I had my belly button pierced so I liked to show off the silver little dangly piece of jewellery I had as my piercing.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my legs looked tall in a skirt and it was mini so that meant they would also look slim; I knew how to make myself look better than I actually was just by pulling my skirt up and exposing my thighs a little more

I looked at myself in the mirror, my legs looked tall in a skirt and it was mini so that meant they would also look slim; I knew how to make myself look better than I actually was just by pulling my skirt up and exposing my thighs a little more. It always worked and always made me feel pretty.

I had tied my hair in to a pony tale, I roughed it up a little to make it have a little more volume and the only thing I was missing was my heels. I had texted the girls in our groupchat as I was almost certain one of them had a pair of heels I had left at their houses at some point in our friendship. I had small feet so I wouldn't be able to fit in to any of their feet which was always a bummer because we could never share shoes, which is why I knew they had some heels for me at their house considering I always left my belongings behind without realising.