Chapter 38 - Only Yours

WARNING : SEXUAL CONTENT.

| Savanna |

I felt Jason push me against the door where his hand then travelled up my waist and to my neck where he instantly wrapped his hand around. I felt him tighten his grip before pulling us apart making me look up at him with a look of confusion, I was craving him badly and him not giving me what I wanted was making me crazy.

"Don't you ever walk away from me like that, you got that?" He asked, his voice low and deep as I felt his breath against my lips. My confidence was wiped away, the feeling of wanting to yell at him and argue was gone and I was left with a feeling of lust, list that I couldn't deny. I bit my bottom lip as I looked up in to his eyes, watching as he looked down at my lips as I nodded in agreement. He licked his leaving them wet before he pulled my body away from the door and pulled me along with him by gripping on to my wrist. I followed him through his penthouse, surprised at how beautiful it was even in its darkness. It was a corner unit and was completely glass so the view was amazing, the bright city lights lit up the building on its own, there was no need for lights. Jason pulled me in to a room, it was minimally furnished which led me to believe this wasn't somewhere Jason came often; he did have a huge mansion that I assumed was his main home that's why I lived there and not here.

But I was too occupied to be focusing on his penthouse.

He grabbed my face in his hands before pressing his lips on to mine again, our lips moved together in a passionate sync as I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. He picked me up swiftly in his arms, he placed his hands on my ass; most definitely on purpose, holding my body up with ease. I could feel the tension between us was thick, we both wanted each other, we both knew this was wrong and definitely the worst timing,  but thats what made this all so much better...

It was so wrong but so right.

I felt him walk and shortly after, my body was laid on the bed as his hands were on my body, pulling my clothes off of me in a quick motion. I watched as he eyed my body, his eyes now dark with lust as he licked his bottom lip.

Thank god I wore lace.

I watched as he pulled his sweatshirt off, throwing it to the ground like it meant nothing. My eyes instantly landed on his abs that I had missed immensely. His tatted body was dark under the light, but toned in the best way. His arms were big and muscly, veins popping through as he pulled down his sweatpants. I could see his bulge through his grey sweats, now it was right in front of me, shielded by his boxers, and I was reminded of how big it really was.

His body was drool worthy.

"You want this right now?" He suddenly asked, his voice low as he looked deeply in to my eyes.

I slowly nodded, finding it a little too hard to speak right now. I understood why people said sex was a drug, I hadn't even had it yet and I knew I was addicted to this feeling of lust, only when it came to Jason, and he knew that.

"Good," he paused, leaning down in front of me as his breath fanned against my lips, "Because I ain't bouta let you leave without hearin your sweet moans" He muttered as his chain dangled, hitting my skin making me shiver a little from the cold of it.

Jason pressed his lips against my neck where he sucked and licked along my sweet spot instantly making me moan in pleasure from the feeling of his lips against my skin. His hand roamed my body as mine tangled in to his hair, gripping on to it as he moved down my chest and to my stomach. He gripped on to my sides with both hands, holding my body still as he bit in to my belly button piercing, tugging at it before attaching his lips against my lower stomach. He wasn't even THAT close to my crotch but I was still feeling heat between my legs at the feeling. His moustache tickled my skin every time his lips were attached to it which only added to the feeling of pleasure because every part of him was perfect on my skin.