Chapter 17 - The Punishment

| Savanna |

"You wanna party so bad? Imma give you that"

And with that, he got out and came over to my side. I had little to no time comprehending what he had just said, I was worried but he seemed so normal about it, he was basically punishing me but in the worst way possible, I had no say in the matter. I looked at him with confusion as he opened the door me and I stepped out.

"Jason I don't want to-" he was quick to cut me off as he shut the door behind me.

"Oh you ain't tryna party now?" He asked, sarcasm in his voice mixed with a lot of anger. I looked at him with a look of sadness, hoping he'd snap out of his anger and just take me back to his house. But he wasn't about to do that. "Who's party is this?" I asked as he pulled me along with him up to the town house ahead of us, it wasn't as big as Jason's and it didn't look like a party house either so I was just getting more confused by the second.

"A friend, don't worry, you gonna enjoy it" He continued, he was so confident and sarcastic about what he was doing, as if he was enjoying it all.

"I don't want to go in like this" I said, stopping at the door as I pulled myself away from him, I was so confident about my outfit and I felt all cute and whatever, until Jason had decided to pull up at a house that although looked normal on the outside, the vibes were completely off and as soon as I got to the entrance, the smell of weed filled my already half intoxicated brain. Basically, I didn't feel comfortable with what I was wearing to be attending a party with Jason's people, or whoever they were.

He didn't reply, instead he walked ahead, "You comin in and you stayin, this ain't a debate" He said before walking away.

I took a deep breath before stepping in, my heels clinking against the cold look ground, following Jason close behind. As I looked around, I didn't even notice we had entered a sort of living area; the rooms were literally all together so I couldn't figure out what was what.

"There he is! Boss man" A man cheered as we stood in front of group of men, each with girls on their laps or stood behind them. They all looked at me, the men stared at me from head to toe as if I was some kind of meat and the girls ignored me, treated me like I was just another girl joining their male dominated party. I almost hid behind Jason, but enough for them to see me.

"You brought a lady?" The man continued as he bro hugged Jason before looking at me, once again, down at my body.

"Mhm, where's Carter at?" Jason asked. As they talked, I looked over at the end of the room where there were plenty more people dancing slowly to the music that was low in the background. They all looked drugged up, swaying loosely as if they were standing on clouds or something. The room was foggy and reeked of alcohol and drugs and it didn't help that it was filling up my senses by the minute.

I didn't realise they had finished talking until Jason grabbed my hand before pulling me over to the couch where we sat down. He leaned forwards as another man handed him what looked like a blunt, lighting the end of it before he placed it between his lips and inhaled. I frowned as he glanced back at me before looking over at the men ahead of us.

"What you been doin aye? I ain't never seen you with such a pretty lady" Another man spoke as he looked at me whilst licking his lips. These people were staring at me like I was a toy to be played with and Jason just sat there, not saying a thing. He thought this was punishment? No girl deserved this.

"You know how it be, that shit comes easily for me" Jason replied in a mutter making me look at him with shock. Okay now he was talking to me like I was some kind of object.