Chapter 6: The Date and the Confession

So, this chapter has smut in it, it's literally my first time and I'm probably gonna be really bad at it... practice makes perfect though...

(October 19th)

HARRY

"So.... are you ready for your date?" Zayn wriggled his eyebrows at me. 

"Yeah, I'm actually really excited. He's really sweet," I gushed.

"You better remember to use protection," he teased and I shoved him.

"Zayn, shut up! We're not going to have sex on the first date!"

He wriggled his eyebrows at me. "Are you saying that you're going to have sex with him at some point though?"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop twisting everything I say, you wanker!"

All of a sudden, a knock on the door interrupted us. "Don't be mean Zayn, or I swear to god..."

Zayn lifted his hands up in surrender. "I'll try my best, but you know that I've never liked anyone you went out with." 

I laughed. "I know, weirdo, it's like no one is good enough for you."

I ran to the door and opened it.

Harry's Outfit:

KJ's Outfit:

(A/N: Imagine KJ Apa in this outfit with no beard

(A/N: Imagine KJ Apa in this outfit with no beard.)

"Hey," I breathed out, looking at him in awe. He looked so good.

"Hey yourself." He smiled at me. "You look beautiful."

I blushed at the compliment. Normally I hated being called beautiful, it seemed to feminine for me, but when he called me that, I didn't seem to mind so much.

"Thanks."

"So, you're KJ?" Zayn appeared from behind me and I groaned. 

"Go away Zayn." I tried to shut the door on him, but he didn't let me. 

"No, no, Harold, don't you dare. I just want to get to know your boyfriend."

I glared at him. "He's not my boyfriend-"