INTERMISSION 2

The cast were exhausted except for Nora and Ruby who were very energetic which envied others. They all sat on the cafeteria and ate their dinner, they were all in silence as they wanted to get to their rooms already.

Meanwhile, Bill went to his secret room and teleported himself somewhere unknwon. His surroundings resembles of a court except there were 5 judge tables lining up with five shadowed figures sitting as Bill lowered his head.

"You are doing well, Bill Cipher." The first figure spoke. "Alastor told us that your theater is going well."

Bill groaned, "It'll be nice if you sent someone rather than a devil."

Alastor revealed himself in the shadow, "IT WAS NICE, WATCHING SOMETHING CRAZY. WHAT AN ENTERTAINMENT!!!"

Bill sighed as he turned his head back to the five figures.

"Why did you call me?" Bill asked.

"We have a mission for you." The second figure spoke.

Bill snickered, "I already have a mission. And that is to run the theatre."

"It's only a quick mission. It won't be bad." The third figure spoke.

"Plus, it'll lessen your prison sentence." The fourth figure spoke.

An exclamation mark appeared on Bill's head. He was interested on this mission, if he takes it then he'll be released from the prison faster than expected.

"What is this mission about?" Bill asked.

"We need you to help our new prisoner to run his own theater," The fifth figure spoke. "She isn't confident as you are."

Bill raised his eyebrow, "Why couldn't get that demon to the job or that annoying fairy, Cosmo?!"

"She doesn't really want to meet Cosmo and she hates devils." The second figure said.

"Aren't I considered to be a devil?" Bill said.

The first figure groaned, "Just do the job and we'll lessen your sentence when you did a good job."

Bill was in deep thought whether he should take the deal or not. It'll help him but he didn't want to leave the theatre.

"What's going to happen with my theatre?" Bill asked worriedly.

"It'll be temporarily run by The Author." The first figure said.

"Him? I thought he was busy in his 'real' world!" Bill said fearfully.

"He is and is not," The fifth figure said. "It's his decision."

Bill was worried of this god as it is above all others. He is one of the three higher gods called 'The Higher Beings' - The Author, The Editor, and The Destroyer. He was almost erased from existence by one of them.

"Bill gulped, "If you say so."

"IT'S A DEAL THEN?" Alastor asked.

"Shut up, demon." Bill said in annoyance.

Girls Dorm, Ruby's Room

The girls in their pajamas were chatting away in their rooms. Ruby was wearing an Iron Man pajama which caused her to blushed when the girls were cooing at her.

Ruby coughed, "So... what did you girls think of the universes."

The girls knew she was trying to escape the cooing though they did since they felt bad for ganging up on her.

"The Incredible Hulk is awesome!" Nora yelled.

Pyrrha nodded, "I agree."

"He's quite strong. Can Iron Man or Captain Atlas defeat him?" Velvet wondered.