Chapter 61

A/N smut warning xo

After we finished taking some photos I overheard Tom asking his Dad to text him some of the pictures.

"Anyone for some dessert?" Sam asked us. Most of us said yes but I was too full from dinner still so decided against it.

We set up in the living room with our desserts, the large and beautifully decorated real Christmas Tree standing tall in the corner. Nikki rummaged around for some games for us to play. She picked out charades, nominating Harry to go first.

He pretended to read a book so we knew that was the category, then proceeded to show us four fingers, starting with the last word. He pointed to the very bottom knuckles on his hands.

"Finger"

"Knuckle"

"Rings"

We guessed, Harry pointed at Paddy letting him know his guess was right. He showed us two fingers, indicating the second word and did the symbol for a joining word.

"It"

"Is"

"A"

We took our turns at trying to get the right word before Dominic called out.

"Lord of the Rings"

"Dad got it" Harry said with a smile. Dom took his turn next and we were basically in a fit of giggles as he tried to do a charade for Mrs Doubtfire. Eventually I managed to guess it correctly and my turn was next. I picked up a card and all but snort laughed at the movie title. It was pretty much my all time favourite movie.

I pretended to crank an old camera, and showed it was one word. I took a minute to think about what to do at my action that was going to be dead give away. An idea sparked in my head and I went to the couch pulling Tom up from his spot.

Directing him to lay down on the floor, I laid down as well in front of him and held his hands in mine. I kissed the top of his knuckles before letting go and pushing myself backwards away from him, wiping away pretend tears.

"Good bye?"

"I have no idea"

His family called out, poor Paddy looked so confused so I hopped up and pulled Tom with me. I turned around and placed his hands on my hips. Harry and Sam whistled and jeered at us and in return I rolled my eyes at them.

I stood up on my tippy toes and stretched my arms out wide, tilting my face upwards. Tom was chuckling behind me and I'm pretty sure he had worked it out.

"Titanic!" Nikki shouted out and I burst into laughter at her enthusiasm.

"You got it" I said, my cheeks beginning to hurt from smiling so much. We applauded Nikki for getting the correct answer.

"Can I get anyone a drink?" I asked everyone as they called out their answers. Nikki was about to start her turn when I ducked out of the room.

Paddy followed me soon after giving me a hand.

I grabbed Tom and the twins a beer each, Nikki and I were having wine and Dominic just wanted a soft drink. Paddy was still too young to drink but was glad to help me get everything together.

I popped the caps off the beers and when I turned back around from getting the wine glasses Paddy was holding one of the beers taking a sip.

"Oi" I said, he looked at me with guilty eyes.

"I only had a sip, promise" He said, putting the beer back down.

"You don't need to drink this young dude" I said to him.