Chapter 11

Jen's POV:

Francis has us gathered around a circular table in his house. The very few people who could still be in the movies after Mockingjay are with Josh and I. I chuckle when I remember how many characters actually died in Mockingjay. Nonetheless, Sam is here. He had told me he wanted to see if Francis would let Finnick live for THG: Rebirth. They're talking now, but I can't help but let my mind wander off to when I kissed Josh. He was so pissed! What else was I supposed to do? He clearly wasn't going to listen. I thought about the way he relaxed when I kissed him. Did he like it? Does he like me?

"Jen...Jen!" Francis says. "Are you even paying attention, Miss Everdeen? Or are you daydreaming about Peeta?" Francis points to Josh, and Josh laughs. I look at Josh, but talk to Francis, "Uhhh. No, Yeah, totally payed attention! Sounds great..." I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear on the radio behind Francis, "JENNIFER LAWRENCE: The Hanging Tree!"

"No! Nonononononnono!" I stand up and rush to the radio to turn it off, but Josh grabs my arm. "Jen, it's fine!" He says as my voice comes through the radio. He pulls me down back into my seat, and I grunt, folding my arms. 'Katniss' is singing rather fast, and I conclude it's the remix AGAIN. "It could give us some inspiration." Liam says with a smirk. "Plus, your voice isn't that bad." Josh comments. I smile at both of them. My boys. What would I do without them?

When the part with the chorus comes on, Josh starts dancing in his seat, going back and forth from side to side and clapping, with a huge smile on his face. I can't help but laugh. Liam and Sam copy  Josh, and I find myself joining them. With their deep voices, they sing along with the chorus. "ARE YOU, ARE YOU COMING TO THE TREE..." I eventually start singing with them, but my voice is drowned out by theirs. When the song ends, we all burst out laughing. Francis is grinning, and he slaps his hand on the table a few times and says, "Order in the house. We got a movie to..." but then he bursts out laughing.

"No, but Josh you should have seen your face, you were like the :D emoticon in real life." He says. Josh laughs even harder. The whole table is now full of laughter, and it seems like making the movie is the least of our priorities.

Somewhere in the midst of the laughter, I look at Josh. He has the cutest laugh. He glances at me now, and soon our eyes are locked in eachother's gaze. He smiles at me. Once we settle down, Francis calls our attention back. A few hours later, we have the bones of the movie planned out.