⚡1

Sweater paws and pastel colours contrasted strong thighs encased in black, biker shorts hovering over a skateboard.

The face of the worn out yellow wheels kissed the ground with each spin, the sound reverberating slowly through the halls.

"Don't you think it's time you put away your skateboard Chim?"

"Why?" Jimin smiled as he caught the attention of boys and girls alike. His blond hair was coiffed perfectly, revealing his dark roots. His eyes held a dash of yellow eyeshadow below his perfect brows, gracefully settling above his sleek eyes that shone beneath his big, yellow tinted glasses. His lips were pink and pouty, the envy of most of the girls who were eyeing him.

His oversized Chanel sweater made him look adorable beyond belief. His black tights hugged his powerful thighs, stopping just above his knees as his white Jordans graced both the deck of his skateboard and the ground under him as he rolled down the halls beside his best friend who was looking at him expectantly.

"This isn't high school Chim. All you're doing is drawing attention to us...or mostly you. Are you really going to dress like that for the rest of your life?" Taehyung, sporting average baggy trousers and a sweater, asked.

Jimin pouted, looking a little offended, "What's wrong with how I dress? And what's wrong with attention?"

"Nothing Chim. Absolutely nothing. But I thought we would at least test the waters out first, find our crowd or what not. People are looking at you funny. I don't know if it's your choice of clothing or the skateboard that no one else seems to have." Tae said a little apologetically.

"What if it's just because I look nice and they're admiring me?" Jimin asked as he continued to roll along side his best friend.

Tae sighed, "Well, I wouldn't know. Let's just get to our class. We're meeting Hobi after." He shrugged and fixed his bag on his shoulder, facing forward.

Jimin sighed. He stopped and scooped up his board, hurrying to catch up with Tae as they made their way to their first class of the semester.

Both males had gotten accepted to Madden School of Media and Arts. It was the most prestigious university around and lucky for them, they had scored in getting in. Jimin was a dance major while Tae was a photography major, minoring in visual arts. They both had the same foundation courses to cover though, hence why they had the same class.

Hobi, Taehyung's boyfriend, was also a dance major, but he was a year before them. The two had met back in high school and had gotten together when Hobi was a senior. It was nice that they had made their long distance relationship work and Tae had worked harder than ever to get into the same school. He had spoken of it being destiny, since from childhood, he and Jimin had planned on going there to study.

Back in high school, the two - him and Jimin - were basically heartthrobs. They obviously knew Tae was taken, but that didn't stop people - mostly girls - from 'shipping' them.

Tae was your average gay. Incredibly good looking, basically model worthy, with a great personality to match. He liked to change the colour of his hair often and he always sported Gucci of some kind. His now hair colour was a shocking, electric blue, Jimin thought, maybe that's why people were looking their way.

Jimin was the graceful, flexible dancer who defied all the stereotypes in his school. He was the topic of the day most days, from his style of dress or to the sick skateboard moves he could do that no one would have predicted. He was described as beautiful, the envy of the girls. But he was so bubbly and nice everyone absolutely loved him. Some days he was in oversized sweaters with skin tight biker shorts, other days he'd be in bright, form fitting crop tops, skinny jeans and boots. His eyes always popped with the colour he decided to wear that day as did his fingernails, and his accessories were always on point. But, he always, always, had his skateboard, rolling around like an emo boy.