Listening In

Beelzebub leaned against the doorway, watching Gabriel and squinting against the bright light of his monitors. They had told him to come to bed hours ago, and it was closer to two in the morning than they liked. The two of them had work in the morning, and neither would get sleep until Gabriel came to bed.

"I thought I asked you to log off." They said softly as they walked into the room. Gabriel turned, one earphone on and one off, and watched them, greedily drinking in their short but shapely legs under his favorite shirt.

"I told you in a bit." He smiled, flashing nearly perfect teeth.

"You said that hours ago, Gabie." They leaned against his knees, looking down at him with their arms folded across their small chest. He eyed their figure and licked his lips.

"Maybe in a bit, Bee." His voice because darker, huskier then and his little partner shivered faintly, a red dusting their pretty face.

"Aww don't leave the poor thing hangin! I bet they only want you in bed to fuck 'em."

Beelzebub laughed at hearing Crowley's comment, and Gabriel smiled as Aziraphale could be heard in the background telling him off.

"Please come to bed?" They asked, gently stroking Gabriel's hair.

"Please come to fuck me!" Another one of his friends yelled through the headset, and they all laughed but Gabriel. He only looked up at them with a self satisfied smirk on his face before yanking them into his lap.

They gasped loudly and the group went quiet, now listening in on them. Gabriel took off his lavender headset, a gift from his partner, and put it on their head, smoothing Beelzebub's short hair and stroking the muscles of their arms, causing them to whimper slightly.

"Are they actually-" Whoever has spoken was instantly shushed, and Beelzebub giggled quietly.

"They sound like a little toddler." One of the group commented and the others laughed. They too sounded slightly turned on.

Gabriel's hands slid up their thighs to their waist under the shirt, and the smaller figure writhed slightly. They had always been incredibly sensitive, and ached for his hands to touch them.

"What are you-"

"Shush," Gabriel demanded, "and let them hear you. I'm sure you would like it."

Beelzebub gasped softly and whimpered as his hands trailed up their stomach, ghosting over the skin to rest on their pecs, gripping and fondling them, raising loud moans from his partner.

"Holy shit. Holy shit that was hot." One of them said. Crowley? Michale?

"Seriously. Would love for them to make those sounds for me." In response to that, and the gentle, teasing way Gabriel ground against their legs, Beelzebub moaned again, much louder and high pitched. God, they loved the praise.

"Let then hear you Bee. Let them know what I'm doing to you." Gabriel whispered against their skin, the barest feeling of his lips against their neck causing their legs to shake and their core to tighten.

"P-Please Gabriel." They whispered.

"Please what?" He growled quietly, squeezing and gently smacking their thighs, watching them jiggle and shake. Beelzebub blushed and clenched their legs tighter in a futile attempt at stopping him. He only forced their legs further open and they cried out his name into the mic.

"Answer him, Bebe. Wouldn't want to be punished would you?"

"Actually, I quite think they would like that idea, being punished where we can all hear."