Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

    I'm nervous. Like really nervous. I've never met Francis's parents, and I've only ever seen his brothers once, and I didn't even talk to them. Then again, I don't really know Francis, so why would I know his family?

    I start thinking about how nervous I am as I walk home from school. The day was tiring, and I wanted to go back and rest before going over to Francis's house.

    I decided to change into a cute black crop top with a plaid skirt, some black boots, and a gray beanie. I quickly put on some makeup since I have rashy skin around my chin and nose sometimes. I did a simple smokey eye with winged eyeliner and matte red lipstick.

 I did a simple smokey eye with winged eyeliner and matte red lipstick

    When I was finished, it was nearly 4 p

    When I was finished, it was nearly 4 p.m., but since Francis actually lives pretty close to me I figured I would be fine to start walking to his house in about 5 minutes.

*Time skip to being there since I'm lazy*

   I finally arrived at Francis's house and quickly knocked on the door. Soon after, a shirtless woman that I assumed was his mom came to the door. When I say shirtless, I mean shirtless. No bra. Nothing.

   "What do you want?" She said quickly.

    "Umm.... I'm here to tutor Francis."

   "Well, he didn't tell me he had a tutor! I'm Lois. I'm his mom. My husband is Hal, and we have three others, Reese, Malcolm, and Dewey. Don't mind them." Lois said in a welcoming tone. "Don't just stand there, come in! I'll show you to his room."

    We walked in past the living room, and kitchen and a little ways down the hall, turning left into his room.

    "FRANCIS! Your tutor is here!" Lois yelled quickly.

    "Oh hey (y/n)!" He grinned when he saw me.

"What's that grin for?" I ask, making him nervous, and making his mom smile.

"Uhm.. n-n-nothing, I- y-you just look good?"

"I'm just kidding Francis!" I say, laughing as he smirks again. "Also, was that a question?"

"I just needed a good answer. It was the best I could think of." He responded, as confident as ever.

Francis's POV

I started to get nervous that (y/n) wasn't coming, since it was almost 4:30 and school ended at 3. Finally, my mom yelled from outside my room that my tutor was here. I smirked when I saw her because she looked really good. She was wearing a black crop top and short skirt, which took me by surprise since she almost always wore long black pants to school.

   "Thank you for coming (y/n), and Francis, don't just try to get in her pants." My mother said, which clearly made (y/n) uncomfortable.

"Mom! I would never!" I said, smirking and giving (y/n) a wink, which loosened the mood a little.

She came in and sat down, and I told her to ignore my brothers fighting in the background. My mom closed the door behind her when she left, which meant she already trusted (y/n).

"You know, my mom likes you. She trusts you enough to close the door. That's surprising."

"Wow. Does she trust people easy or something? Because all I did was not comment on the fact that her boobs were showing and make a joke about your smirk."

"Haha. No. She's the type that takes a while to warm up to people, though she is bold when it comes to strutting her stuff."

This made her laugh uncontrollably, which was super cute, I'm not gonna lie. I started to laugh, too. It felt good to laugh with someone.

*After the study session*

It felt like I was only with (y/n) for a few minutes, even though it was hours. I wanted her to stay for dinner, but wasn't sure if she had plans already. She was starting to grow on me, really fast, like at an alarming rate.

She was just about to leave when my mom asked her to stay for dinner.

"Oh God, thank you." I mumbled to my mom.

Apparently she heard me and responded with "Well you weren't going to."