Chapter 8

Francis's POV

    I was lying on my bed trying to fall asleep, but I just couldn't. I wish y/n was here.. I thought out loud to myself. It was a Friday night, meaning y/n didn't come over. I missed her. I just got too used to having her around, that now I can't bare to be without her.

    I decided to get up and get a drink of water. I was sitting outside on the porch with my water when I heard a strange noise. I looked down the driveway and saw y/n creeping up to the house. Was it wrong that I kind of wanted to scare her?

    "What is she wearing?" I though to myself as I stared at her creeping across the lawn to the front door. It looked something like pajamas, but not quite.

    I decided I was going to scare her. I crept up behind her and snapped a branch as I did so, making sure that she couldn't see me. I hid behind the car and the jumped out at her.

    "RAUUUAUAUUUGHHH" I yelled barbarically.

    She turned around and punched me right in the gut, knocking me right to the ground.

    "ow.." I whispered.

    "Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize it was you Francis! Are you okay?" There was panic in her voice.

    "Yeah.. I think I'm fine. It's my fault. I'm the one who scared you."

    She stood over me. Slowly crouching down she studied my face. I looked at her, confused. Y/n then sat on my stomach. I looked at her with a confused yet afraid look. She studied my face, and I studied hers.

Finally, she started to lean down. I think she's gonna kiss me...

Y/n POV

    We stared at each other, just scanning the other's face. I leaned my face down close to his. Then I reached down and tickled him.

    "Aahh! Stop it!" He managed to gasp out, which surprised me since I'm quite the ruthless tickler.

    "Okay, okay." I backed up and got off him, while simultaneously helping him to his feet.

    "Oh my God. Were you going to scare me?" Francis said, looking at my clown costume.

    "Maybe..."

    We both smirked. He looked into my eyes, and I looked back into his. I leaned in and put my arms around his neck.

    Suddenly, we were kissing. His soft lips were touching mine, and I... I liked it.

Francis's POV

    We kissed. We finally kissed. It was the most magical moment of my life. Kissing y/n was like I was in heaven, and I never wanted to leave.

    Eventually she pulled away.

   "Francis! I need to breathe!"

    "Sorry..." I blushed and chuckled at the same time. I grabbed her hand and I just held it. She made me feel so safe. I smiled as I looked into her eyes.

    After a little while, I ended up dragging y/n to my bedroom, and we sat on my bed for a little bit. She then yawned and gave me a little peck on the cheek. I said goodnight to her and we cuddled until we fell asleep in each others arms.