Chapter 7

Francis's POV

    Me and y/n walked to school together, and, on the way, I guess we were walking really close because our hands kept brushing against each other.

    "Y'know if you wanna hold my hand just grab it." Y/n giggled. "I'll either hold your hand, too, or pull mine away."

    I lightly punched her arm and giggled, too. I don't know why we haven't hung out before, honestly y/n seems really cool. Apparently I said this out loud because she said "I don't know either." in response.

*Time skip to after school*

    It was a pretty normal day. I talked with y/n more though, which was nice. I walked home with her again, but instead of going to my place I dropped her off at her house. I was nervous about y/n's mom hitting her again, so I went in with her. Her mother wasn't home, so I went ahead and walked back to my house. Y/n said she would be over a little bit later.

Y/n's POV

    I walked into my house and the strong smell of alcohol hit me. My mom wasn't home so I figured that it was safe. Francis left and I changed into a more badass outfit for over at his house. I decided to go with a South Side Serpents jacket with a bleached black crop top black pants with different words all over, black combat boots, and a snake ring and skull necklace (Yeah I know Riverdale wouldn't have existed but bite me bitch). I did some simple matte black lipstick and winged liner, nothing too fancy.

 I did some simple matte black lipstick and winged liner, nothing too fancy

    I arrived a Francis's house and just went ahead and let myself in. I showed myself to his room, but couldn't find him. I checked the kitchen and the other bedrooms, but finally found him outside with his family.

    I opened the back door and shouted a hello. I explained that I let myself in and found them in the back yard.

    "Oh! We were just playing some frisbee. Wanna join? Btw sick outfit." Francis said.

   "Yeah sure. You like the shirt?" I pointed to it, and he noticed I had taken the shirt he had given me and styled it to match the outfit.

    "Damn. That's pretty sweet." Lois slapped him across the head when he said 'damn'. Guess she doesn't like swearing.

Francis's POV

    Y/n stepped into the back yard, and I told her we were playing frisbee. She looked good. Like really good. I'm not sure if it was just the light or something else. I said damn, and like the strict lady my mother is, she slapped me across the back of the head.

    We played frisbee for around 30 minutes before me and y/n headed inside to start studying.

    She looked really good in that outfit. Was she trying to make the boys go crazy? Cause damn. I meant to think in my head, but said out loud on accident.

    "No, I was not, but maybe next time I'll wear something a little less flattering so that the boys don't crush even harder." She responded with a wink. She seemed really confident, too. Weird how she was so different just yesterday.

*Time skip to a few weeks later*
Your POV

    It was a really normal next couple of weeks. Me and Francis kept studying, and I would occasionally catch him checking me out. I would, of course joke about it tons, but secretly didn't mind. Of course, the boys got even more 'goo goo' for me, depending on what I wore.

    I've figured them out though. Reese likes it when I become a little bit of a prankster. Malcolm, however, likes my cute and girly side, and Dewey just tries to flatter me. Not gonna lie, sometimes it works. Francis? Francis... I haven't quite figured him out yet.

Francis's POV

    I stare at her too much. Y/n I mean. She's just so different from what I remember her being like. She's confident and outgoing now, and she is kind of like my mom in some ways. I think mom's rubbed off on her some.