Chapter 22

Y/n's POV

     Ever since Francis proposed and I saw our new home, things have been great. We go on daily hikes, and Francis found an amazing job on a ranch that pays $200 a day! The guy's a total pushover, but he's really nice.

    It turns out the house is in Idaho, which is a beautiful and amazing state. Bruno loves it here, an it's absolutely my dream house. Francis is my dream husband, and Bruno is my dream dog.

    "Hey babe! I have a surprise for you in the front!" Francis yelled.

    I walked out and saw two beautiful Friesian horses.

    "Francis! You shouldn't have! How much were they?" I ran over to the amazing animals.

    "Only $1,000 a horse. I got a male and female, so hopefully they'll have little grand-horses for us!"

    "Oh the simple things that make you happy. You wonderful man." I kissed him and jumped on my black beauty. I had ridden horses since I was a little girl, but hadn't ridden for years. I agreed to teach Francis if he found cheap Friesians, mainly because they're one of the fastest horse breeds.

    "Now, you have to teach me. A deal is a deal."

    "Indeed, a deal is a deal."

Francis's POV

    Y/n jumped on her horse before she even told me how to get on mine. I had never ridden before, but she knew all about it. There were horse trails all around here, and y/n agreed to teach me if I got some cheap Friesian horses.

    "Wait! I don't even know how to climb on!" I shouted after y/n.

    We spent the next week on learning how to ride, and I must say, I enjoy it a whole lot more than I thought I would. I made sure that they had come from a quality mother and father so that they would be as fast and amazing as possible.

   "Wow! You're a natural, Francis!" Y/n yelled from the back of her horse. We decided on the names Codalina, for y/n's horse, and Smokey for mine since it was a grey dapple color.

    "Okay, I'm going to head inside for a bit." Y/n said. She was huffing and puffing, and I thought that I had broken her.

    "Are you okay? You almost never want to stop. You'd sleep riding your horse if I let you."

    "Yeah, I'm just tired of being beat in our races." I chuckled and went to put Smokey back in his pen.

    I walked into the cabin and saw y/n eating some lunch at the counter. I love her so much. I hope we never lose eachother.

Author's note

    Sorry for the short chapter! I've kinda been running out of ideas, so anything would help if you guys have any suggestions. Bye!