Chapter 14

Y/n's POV

    I fell asleep on Francis's shoulder. He smelled amazing. I couldn't place my finger on it, but I had smelled that smell somewhere before, and it wasn't his room. His shoulder is very comfortable. I stayed there for the whole one and a half hour drive.

    "Hey, babe?" Francis said quietly. "We're here."

    "Ugh. Okay." I moved from the comfort of Francis's shoulder and looked at him. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

   He pulled away and said, "We gotta get out."

    "Oh yeah sorry." I turned around and got out. The house was MASSIVE. I couldn't believe how rich Hal's family was.

    Immediately Hal's sister came out and she spat an insult at Lois. Now I understand why she hated this family.

    We were led to the back, where I saw an older man in the pool. I could only assume that he was Hal's dad.

    He got out and came straight over to us. He hugged Hal, kissed Lois on each of the cheeks, talked to Francis for a little bit, and then got to me. He looked me up and down as I stared at him nervously.

    "Oh! You must be y/n! Hal told me so much about you! It's quite the pleasure to meet you!" He said in a happy tone. "Mwah! Mwah!" He kissed me on both my cheeks and told me to call him grandpa.

    "Thanks, Gramps! It's a pleasure to meet you, too." I gave him a hug and then hugged Francis. He leaned in and whispered something to Francis, but I couldn't hear what he said. I thought my new Grandpa was quite great.

Francis's POV

    Y/n seems to like my grandpa. After she hugged me, he leaned in and said, "She's a real keeper!" I agree.

   I leaned down and kissed the top of her head. Grandpa winked at me after I looked up. I smiled and put my arm around y/n.

    "Can we go explore the house?" She asked. I could tell she was curious.

    " Let me see. Hey Grandpa?" I yelled at him. "Can y/n and I go explore the house?"

    "Of course! You guys are welcome to explore all you want." He said this with a wink. Y/n and I both caught on to what he was saying. She blushed and looked down, like she did whenever she was embarrassed or felt awkward.

    I grabbed her hand and ran off to the door. We entered and immediately were stormed with little kids. They had so many questions. They wanted to know who y/n was, if we were dating, if we kissed, how old she was (this was popular with the boys), and many other things.

    "Guys, guys. Calm down. Her name is y/n, and tone it down cuz she's nervous to meet you all. I can tell you she may look tough, but is very sweet." With that we went on to explore the rest of the house.

    We started downstairs with the kitchen, living room, and dining room. They were all very fancy rooms. Then we headed upstairs. There were tons of bedrooms, and some bathrooms. We found the one that we would be staying in and began to look around. I could tell that we got one of the worse bedrooms because dad's family doesn't like mom.

    I started to kiss y/n and then I pulled away. She was so sweet. I couldn't bear to lose her.

    "I love you." She said

    " I love you more." I responded.

    "I believe you.. NOT!!" She was so easy to talk to, and she was so kind. I couldn't help but kiss her again.

    "I don't know if I could ever love anyone else the way I love you."

    "Same."

    I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed the top of her head.

    "REESE!!" We heard a familiar voice yell up at us. "Leave them alone! I'm sure Y/n and Francis don't like being watched."

     Y/n broke into a laugh and I started laughing too. I started to think about how we had been boyfriend and girlfriend for over 2 months. I honestly couldn't believe I hadn't married her yet.

Reese's POV

    Y/n and Francis are perfect for each other. I can't deny it. She's sweet and kind , but can be a real asshole, just like Francis. I couldn't believe that she was actually going to be a part of my family.

    Instead of continuing to watch them through a little crack in the door, I ran into the room and pulled Francis out. I took him to the library and shut the door.

    "What the hell man!? Me and y/n we're having a moment!" Francis yelled at me as soon as I let go of him.

    "Francis, Valentine's day is next month. You realize that right?" I questioned.

    "Uhhh. Oh yeah! What about it?"

    "You gotta do something for y/n. It's clear that you guys love eachother, so you need to do something together."

    "Wow, I didn't know you were such a romantic, Reese." Francis said. I looked at him seriously so that he would know I wasn't joking.

    "If you won't, then I will."

    He looked at me with a shocked expression. "No. You wouldn't. It's not like you even really like her. You just wanna get in her pants."

    "Why does everyone think that? I have feelings you know!"

    "Oh my God. You do like her. Well, I'll do something for the sake of you. But you have to help me plan it!"

    "Fine, fine. But I'm taking credit for part of it."