Chapter 17

Y/n's POV

     I ran up to Francis to see what he was doing. I looked over his shoulder and saw a list.

    "Y/n! Don't look! I'm trying to figure out what to do for you for Valentine's day."

    "But what if I want to plan it too?"

     "Actually, yeah! Let's plan it together!"

    We planned a massive prank where we would prank Reese, Malcolm, and Dewey. We still need to plan out the details, but it's gonna be epic.

     "Goddamn, I love that brain in your head. You're so fucking great, Francis."

     "You're a fucking treasure, you know that right? I got lucky with you."

    "Yeah, I know." I smirked at him and kissed him.

Francis's POV

    Y/n came in today and she saw what I was planning for Valentine's day. Instead of me planning it all, she helped me. I can't wait.

    "Okay, the frogs, or the snakes." Y/n asked.

     "What if we did both?"

     "Oh hell yeah! That's probably the best idea you've come up with yet." I punched her lightly in the arm when she said this.

    "Now we just have to find the slingshot, snakes, frogs, and get various condiments."

    "Don't forget Jamie's diapers!" Y/n said, probably a little disgusted at the thought. "Oh and the feathers!"

    We collected all the things and put everything in the closet, even the things that should be refrigerated. Valentine's day was a week away, so they had plenty of time to become disgusting and rotten.

*time skip to Valentine's day*

Y/n's POV

     We had it all planned out and set up, except for the slingshot. I was so damn excited to do this.

    "Are you excited?" Francis asked me.

    "Hell yeah! How could I not be?" I said after I got ready. I wore a Jughead Jones beanie, grey shirt, plaid button up around my waist, jean jacket, suspenders, and black high top Converse. I don't know why I didn't wear something cuter, these clothes just felt right.

 I don't know why I didn't wear something cuter, these clothes just felt right

    We ran outside and put a ladder against the room. I climbed up and grabbed the wood and other supplies from Francis, who was handing them up to me. After he had handed me all the parts, I stood up and walked away from the ladder so he could climb up.

     "Okay, let's get this done!" He said with excitement. We set up the slingshot in about 20 minutes. Then I ran down to tell the boys that we needed them out of the house.

    "Take a break from that and go for a walk! You've been playing on my Xbox for a while, and Francis and I need the house. Go. Out!" I emphasized the my because it was my Xbox. I ran back onto the roof before they could see me, and I grabbed the mixture of rotten eggs, spoil milk, and cottage cheese. I put the bag in the bucket and we waited for the boys to come out. I told Francis where to aim, and he let go.

     "Ugh! What is this stuff!" I heard Reese shout. They all looked back before we could duck down, and they saw us.

     "Damn it! We're in trouble now!" Francis yelled. I saw Hal's car pull into the driveway, and I grabbed Francis and pulled him to the ground with me. We dropped onto the roof, hoping they didn't see us.

    "Y/N Y/L/N AND FRANCIS WILKERSON!! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!" I heard an all too familiar voice shout.

     "It was fun while it lasted." I shrugged at Francis.

    "But we didn't even get to use the snakes or frogs." Francis pouted. He pulled me into a tight hug before we went down the ladder.

     We got a good talking to that night from Hal and Lois. I think I love his family more. And Reese, Malcolm, and Dewey's reactions were priceless! I'm so glad my boyfriend is as much of a prankster as me. I love him.