Worried

Mark and Jessica got back to Houston, they went to Jessicas house too see JJ and also Michelle and was their with her and Marks daughter Kaia

Kaia-"Jessica!!!". (hugs her)

Jessica- (picks her up) "Hey you what are you up to?"

Michelle- "I told her that her big cousin was coming home with daddy and she wanted to come to your house".

Jessica- "Oh really now?".

Kaia- "Yep".

They head inside to see JJ and Cody playing Madden

Cody- "No!".

JJ- "Yes three to one".

Kealia- "Jess you better get in there your dad is killing Codes in Madden".

Jessica- (laughs) "Only those two".

Kai- "Jess". (runs and hugs her)

Jessica- "Hey bud". 

Kayden- "Hi Jess". (hugs her) 

Jessica- "Hey little dude".

Codes- "Sis help, dad is cheating".

JJ- "Am not, what are you gonna do if you're on a different team than me in the NFL, you gonna say I'm cheating then?"

Mark- (laughs) "Oh boy, well we are gonna get going, see ya tomorrow kid".

Jessica- "See ya tomorrow Uncle Mark".

After Mark, Michelle, and Kaia leave Jessica walks into the living room

JJ-"Hey hun". (hugs her)

Jessica- "Hey dad". (sits by him)

Cody- "Wanna play?".

Jessica- "Bub I would, but I am beat".

Brooklyn- "You didn't wrestle last night did you?".

Jessica- "No, but I did at the house show the night before and before that".

Kealia- "Jet lag too?".

Jessica- "Yep".

Kayden- "I can't wait to go to Florida".

Kai- "Me too".

Jessica- "You think you'l be able to handle dad by yourself Codes".

Cody- (laughs) "Yes I'll be able to handle it".

Meagan- "One question should we be worried?".

Jessica- "About what?".

Kealia- "The match".

Jessica- "Oh my god I'll be fine, I'm gonna have Uncle Mark, Uncle Paul, John ,and Roman out there with me".

Meagan- "I'm sorry we worry too much Jess , it's just from last time".

Jessica- "It was only three stitches Aunt Meagan, it's not like I got seriously injured".

JJ- "Jessica Casey Watt don't use that kind of tone".

Jessica-"I don't know why you guys are acting like this I've gotten stitches before and also fractured a bone".

Cody- "Jess we just get worried a lot now since dad's injury".

Jessica- "Listen I know you guys are worried, but I know what I'm doing, the stuff that I do half of the time is fake". (gets up and goes to her room) 

Kayden- "Is she mad Uncle JJ?".

JJ- "Yeah she is bud, so I would leave her alone for a bit".

Cody- "Isn't Hillary coming over soon?".