Ben 10 V.S. Impulser

"Is it that you get the power, then you choose to protect someone else? No! We first want to protect someone, that's why we try to get stronger in the first place."

-Touma Kamijou (In A Certain Magical Index)

"I don't know what Max would do. But I know what I wouldn't do. I don't destroy victims. I save them!"

-Ben Tennyson (In Ben 10 Alien Swarm)

Impulser exploded out of the wreckage of the warehouse, roaring in fury."Who the hell!? Runs onto my turf!? AND DECIDES TO TURN INTO A FREAKING GIANT FREAK AND POUND ME!!!?"

Armodrillo turned to face Impulser and shrugged. "Me! I'm kinda known for meddling in stuff. Just ask Vilgax, I'm a total professional, I give the Scooby gang a run for their money. Benjy dooby doo!"

"Are you mocking me!?" Impulser growled, an eye twitching. 

"Sorry, old habits when fighting nasty villians really die hard." said Armodrillo. "you're going to have to deal with my obnoxious puns for the duration of your beatdown."

 Impulser launched himself at Armodrillo, his speed becoming absolutely blurred to the point of maximum overdrive. Armodrillo managed to lash out a punch just in time..a shockwave exploded out from between the two as their fists connected.

"GOT YA!!" Armodrillo grabbed Impulser's torso and slammed him into the ground, as soon as he pinned him to the dirt, Armodrillo's pistons began pumping again like a jackhammer, causing an earthquake to shake the area as Armodrillo continously drilled Impulser into the ground...

But Impulser laughed.. and his body became blurred as all his molecules began vibrating at once.. and he smacked Armodrillo's arm away before launching himself at the massive alien's torso and slamming a hand against Armodrillo's chest..

Armodrillo roared in pain as his body's molecules were vibrated out of place.. and cracks appeared in his armor... he was thrown back 20 meters.. plowing through the crates like an out of control freight train.

"Physical force!? Against ME!?" said Impulser. "Seriously Monster Kid.. you've got no idea what you're fighting do you!?"

Suddenly, there was a flash of green light, and XLR8 sped out through the dust from where Armodrillo had been.. he shot at Impulser and began lashing out his claws and quick kicks, but Impulser vibrated with immense speed and dodged each and every blow, easily side stepping  and ducking blows..

"Wow!! Never thought I'd meet somebody else as fast as me!" said Impulser with a laugh. "Damn kid.. you've got quite a weird power!"

"Don't I know it.." said XLR8 as one of his kicks managed to hit Impulser in the side of the face...

spittle flew from Impulser's mouth as he was thrown back by the supersonic kick. XLR8 took the opertunity to land another series of bullet quick kicks into Impulser's gut.. however.. Impulser's arm moved at even greater speed.. grabbing XLR8's tail.

Impulser's hand glowed with heat and XLR8 faltered.. yelling out in pain..Impulser then began slapping XLR8 around on the ground, using his tail to flail him about.. doing it at astounding speeds that left blurred afterimages.

"HA!! Kid, I have to say!! You're pretty refreshing!!" said Impulser as he continued to beat XLR8 around. "I was expecting this fight to be absolutely boring when I finally got around to killing Railgun.. but you.. you made things interesting again!!"