chapter: twenty six

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Jesse!"

I heard my name being yelled as I was laying in my room. I had been staring at the ceiling for three hours. I didn't do anything else besides stare at the fan that was spinning around or using the bathroom every once in a while.

My mind was all over the damn place.

Looking towards the door, I saw Naomi standing there with a smile on her face. I saw her walk in before seeing Eli walk in behind her. "She doesn't want to be bothered, Naomi."

Naomi jumps on the bed, making me bounce before she crawls on me and lays there. I stared at the ceiling as her body weight was making both of us dip in the bed more before seeing her lean up.

"Wanna come with us?"

"Not really."

She pouts her lip. "Please? I want you to come. Your brother wants you to come. You need to come."

I shrug as I watch her reach up and touch my forehead. When she pulls back, she looks at me. "You're a little warm. Are you feeling ok?"

"Just don't feel like doing anything."

"Naomi, let's go." Eli said as he walks further in the room and by the bed.

She gets off of me before laying next to me and laying her arm over my stomach. "Maybe we can all just hang out here. We can watch movies and eat junk food."

Eli gives us a look before crossing his arms. "Should I be.. concerned?" He motions between us.

Naomi chuckles. "What?" We both look at each other before she looks back at him. "Concerned about what?"

I saw my brother look at us a little longer before shrugging then shifting on his feet. I gave him a confused look once I figured out what he meant.

"Eli, you think we have something going on?" I ask.

Naomi moves then leans on her elbow. "Are you serious?" She laughs. "You think we- why does guys not understand that girls can be close without being gay?"

"That's not what I was even talking about."

"Uh huh." Naomi laughs before laying back down and laying her arm over my stomach. "Does this make you jealous?"

Laughing, I saw him shake his head before looking around the room. I smiled at him before turning over and cuddling with Naomi as she did the same thing.

"Ok, that's enough." Eli said then he grabbed my legs and started pulling me off the bed. "Get away from my girlfriend."

I laugh as Naomi was holding onto me, making sure I didn't fall off the bed and Eli didn't drag me.

"Eli, let her go!" Naomi laughs.

After he let me go, I moved up on the bed before sitting up and looking at him. "That was unnecessary."

Naomi laughs before patting my leg. "Babe, chill out. I like you and her both."

Eli makes a face, which makes her laugh as she gets off the bed. "You can't have us both, Naomi."

I shook my head when she walked over and hugged him. She winked at me before pulling back and looking at him. "Dude, you need to chill. I don't have a thing for Jesse. I like you a lot." She pokes his stomach. "Okie dokie?"

Eli looks at me and smiles before wrapping his arm over her shoulder. "Sorry, Jesse." He nods towards me as I roll my eyes.

Naomi makes a gesture with her hand as she brought it up to her ear and mouthed, 'call me'.