How it started

Percys pov

I sigh and keep searching for Nico. Hes been avoiding me even more since Annabeth and I broke up and I wanna know why. I also want to tell him how I feel. But that comes after him telling me why hes been avoiding me.

I check the Big House, the lava wall, the forest, and the training area. Nothing. Then, an idea hit me. 'Why didn't I check there first!' Making myself feel like an even bigger idiot than I already feel like I am. I walk towards Cabin 13, aka Hades's cabin aka Nico's cabin. Half way there I heard the most painful scream coming from said cabin, so I started running.

People started looking towards the cabin and started forming around it. I run up to it and knocked on the door. "Nico?" When, I didn't get a answer I knocked harder and said louder. "Nico, Are you alright?"

Instead of getting an answer, I heard a loud whimper. I tried opening the door, but of course it was locked. I could feel someone walk up to me. I look over to see Chiron. "I have a key if you wanna go in."

"Can I have it please?"

"Leave him alone! Let him go!" Nico screamed, in a full panic.

Chiron handed me a key. I took it and unlocked the door. "If I can't calm him down then I will come get you okay?"

"Alright my boy," he said.

I stepped into Nico's cabin as he let out a terrified scream. I shut the door and ran, (fell a few times), to Nico's bed. I look down at the younger looking boy. He was wrapped up in his blankets like a tight burrito. Tears ran down his face as he screamed again. "Let go of him!"

I try shaking him. "Hey Nico. It's okay, wake up."

I could feel the air around me drop 19 degrees. I shiver and shake him some more. He let out a scream of pure terror and anger. "NO! PERCY! LET HIM GO YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

I jump back at his loud voice. I move closer and unwrap him from his blankets. I shake him harder and say louder. "Nico! We're both fine! Wake up!" Skeletons started forming on the ground.

I looked at the bones as the came up out of the ground. Then, I did the most best thing I could of done. I KISSED NICO DI ANGELO! The same Nico that stole my heart.

The kiss calmed him down and he seemed to come out of his nightmare, but he didn't wake up. Slowly a small smile slid on his face. I looked down at his face. Admiring the smile on his face, rarely you could get a smile on his face.

I smiled and got an idea. (More) blush formed on my face. I slid off my slides and I climbed behind Nico and covered myself and Nico up. Slowly, so I don't wake up the precious man beside me, I slid my arms around his small frame. After a few minutes, I could feel myself slip into a nightmare free sleep. I felt Nico move so I opened my sleepy eyes to see him turning and laying his head on my chest. I smile and fall asleep cuddling the Ghost King.

-_- A few Hours later -_-

I could feel something move beside me. I wine and move closer to it and pull it up to my chest. I mumble. "No, Don't move."

I could hear someone mumble something, but I wasn't awake enough for whatever they said to stay in my brain. I could feel the thing move again.

I moved my arms around them and lock my legs with theirs. I mumble louder. "I said not to move. Move again and I'll drown you."

I hear a groan and a giggle. I finally open my eyes to see my arms and legs wrapped around Nico and Annabeth standing by the door. I look at her and frown. " I don't wanna wake up." Then, I look at Nico. Now realizing how red his face is. "Oh hi babe." Not realizing what I said I lay my head back on the blanket and cuddle into him.

Annabeth starts laughing so hard and she starts wheezing.

"Uh. I-I uh- umm." Is what came out of Nico's mouth.

Just then it hit me of what I said. I opened one eye to look at Nico. His face was a redder shade and it seemed like the only words he knew was, "I uhm mmh." I got another idea. I moved and Nico fell back on the bed. I moves where I was over his body. I looked at his face. It got even brighter than it was if that is even possible. I pin his hands over his head. I leaned down by his ear. "Hey Nico, guess what?"

"Uh uhmm. Wh-what?" He said, wiggling a little.

I move my head and lean over his lips and say. "I love you." I lean down and brush my lips against his. Praying to all the gods that he says he loves me back, because if not I'm literally going to die of a heart break.

"I-I love you too." He said. He started mumbling to himself. Thinking I wouldn't hear him, he said. "This better not be a prank or a dream."

Smirking I say. "I can grant you that wish, because it's not." I finish leaning down and kiss him. I let go of his wrists. The kiss was a slow gentle kiss.

I felt Nico wrap his arms around my neck and start playing with my hair. I smiled. When the kiss ended, I looked at him with a cheeky smile. "Hey Nico?"

"Yeah," He asked.

I smiled and looked at him. "Could you maybe, possibly, be my boyfriend?"

I swear the biggest smile in the whole world (and history) spread across Nico's face. "Yes. Yes I would." He leaned up and kissed me.

I happily kissed him back. Annabeth started clapping at the door. Scaring both, Nico and I, because we forgot she was there. "Congrats you guys. I'm happy for you both and No I wont go around telling camp. That's for you guys to tell."

"Thank you Annabeth." Nico said.

And that my friends, was the start of Nico and I's crazy life together!

-_- _-_-

Words: 1,075