Chapter 27: The Amazing Party

Wavering Destiny
by Strawberry Moon Rose

Don't worry, I didn't forget about Yaten & Minako. It's coming :D

Enjoy! :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of the characters. They belong to Naoko Takeuchi.
_________________________________
Chapter 27: The Amazing Party
_________________________________

"Shh! How are we gonna wake her?"

"No idea. Ugh, Usagi. Leave it to her to sleep in today of all days. She's such a lazy bum."

"Hehe, I know Rei, let's tickle her! You take her feet, I'll get her stomach, 'kay?"

"I was thinking of just yelling in her ear, but that works too. You go over there. Ready?"

"Yep!"

Two figures had sneaked into Seiya's bedroom. It was midday, and bright sunlight shone into the room creating a pretty glow. Minako and Rei crept to the bed where Usagi was sleeping.

Minako crawled on her knees across the sheets. "Seiya's bed is huge!" she exclaimed.

"No kidding. Ten people could fit in it," Rei agreed.

Minako giggled as she got closer to Usagi. She was sleeping on her stomach, snuggled up to the pillow enjoying a pleasant dream. Too bad that was all about to change. If only Seiya wasn't on duties to see this.

Rei positioned herself at the end of the bed. "Okay," she initiated and started tickling the her feet.

Minako tickled just under Usagi's chin. "Come on, Usagi! It's time to get up..." she cooed. With little response, Minako brought her hand to her stomach and tickled her.

Usagi flinched. The corners of her lips curled up as she squirmed around. She rolled over, bringing her arm out catching Minako, pulling her down. "Seiya...I love you..." she mumbled.

"Uh, Rei!" Minako whispered. "Help...me!" She flailed an arm out in her direction.

Rei gripped her side, choking back laughter.

"This isn't funny!" Minako began inching out of Usagi's grasp, but she only held on tighter. Usagi nuzzled her face against Minako's. "R-Rei! Do something!"

Rei continued to snicker as she walked around the side of the bed. Bending over, she took a deep breath before yelling at the top of her lungs. "U-SA-GI!"

Usagi's eyes flew open. A look of disorientation crossed her face. Realizing who was in her arms was, she panicked and pulled away. "Minako! Rei! What are you two doing in here?! This is Seiya's room!" she shrieked.

The two of them lost it with laughter. Minako, lying in the bed, rolled over, banging her fist against the mattress as she chortled. Rei cackled with her hand to her mouth.

Usagi frowned. "What's going on?"

"You should have seen the look on your face!" Minako laughed.

"No kidding!" Rei said. "And are you gonna sleep 'til noon?"

"Eh?" Usagi crawled across the bed, around Minako, over to the clock on the nightstand. She brought the device to her face. 11:38 AM.

Minako rolled off the bed and fixed her frazzled hair. "We came to wake you up," she explained. "You weren't in your own room, so we figured you'd be in here."

"Of course she'd be in here," Rei blabbed with a grin.

Usagi turned her gaze to the ajar bedroom door. "Seiya must have left it open," she muttered under her breath. "I know I locked it last night..."