Chapter 51: When Destiny Wavers

Wavering Destiny
by Strawberry Moon Rose

So we finally made it! This is the final chapter of Wavering Destiny. I don't even know what to say. Most people write a one-shot as their first fanfiction, but no, I had to go and write a novel! This whole experience has been great, and I've learned so much. When I first started, I had no idea I'd invest so much time into writing it. I'm not proud of this story by any means, but I'm proud of how far I've come as a writer.

This story is also just the first in many Seiya and Usagi fanfics to come, so if you'd like, follow me to keep updated :)

A/N: 12/16/20 - I am currently writing another Seiya and Usagi fanfic (so if you like the maturity of this chapter, you'll like this next one! I wrote Wavering Destiny when I was 17 or 18 in high school, and I'm 25 now so my writing has matured as well. Can't wait for you all to read it!)

The photo included with this chapter is one of my recent drawings! :)

After you read this chapter, go to my instagram art account: taylorlynn.art and say hi! I love meeting fellow Sailor Moon fans. I've made so much Seiya/Usagi fan art you may enjoy. Also future fics and previews will be announced there!

This story was inspired by a lot of music, but mostly by that of Roxette.

Also a huge thank you to every single one of you readers who follows, favorites, and reviews! It means more to me than you know, and yes, I read and cherish every one. And those of you who haven't left a review yet (you know who you are) this is your last chance! So in the name of the moon, speak up! :)

So this final chapter is really long and sort of split into two parts. Be aware that this chapter alone might bump the rating of the story up to M. There's nothing really all that explicit, but just so you know. (And yes, I almost died of embarrassment while writing it.) ;)

And with that, I leave you with one of my favorite quotes...

"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny, but in ourselves" -William Shakespeare

Enjoy:)

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon or any of the characters. They belong to Naoko Takeuchi.
_________________________________
Final Chapter 51: When Destiny Wavers
_________________________________

Three months later.

"Can I get you guys anything else?" Unazuki piped, setting the chocolate milkshakes on the table with a clink. She hugged the silver platter to her chest and smiled brightly.

"I think we're good. Thanks, Unazuki," said Minako. She leaned in and took a sip of her strawberry-banana smoothie at the same time Yaten did. They were sharing one together, two straws bent in opposite directions, around a table at the Fruit Parlor CROWN. Their foreheads touched, and when she looked up, Yaten's emerald eyes were gazing into her own. They both grinned and pulled away.

"Aw, you two are so cute!" Unazuki crowed. "Minako, you're lucky! I still can't believe you snagged Yaten from the Three Lights. I want a cool boyfriend like him someday." She sighed dreamily.

"Oh, Unazuki, stop! You're making me blush." Minako giggled.

Yaten pressed her lips together to keep from smiling. Little did Unazuki and the rest of Tokyo know, when the Three Lights had made a comeback debut last month with a single that topped the charts (the song she and Minako had wrote and performed at the party), they were no longer boys, but secretly cross dressing girls. Yaten loved being able to fool everyone and still be herself at the same time. And when they weren't in public, she could even wear makeup and her own clothes. It was like old times, but even better.