Chapter 15: An Awkward Situation

Because I love you guys, you're getting an extra long chapter today!

"Germany your here too!" A familiar cat girl asked.

"Y-yeah I guess so?"

"At least I know two people here." Italy said.

"Where's Russia? Shouldn't he be here too?"

"Hmmmm no I think his dad won't let him." Japan said.

"That guy's still alive?" Italy and Japan nod. The three stood next to each other and talked. Up until an unfamiliar person walked into the room. They were tall, taller then any normal country, had a blue and white flag and huge white wings.

"Good morning, you don't know me but I know you." The country says. Italy raises his hand. "Yes Italy."

"Ok so A. Not creepy at all and B. Who are you ?"

"I am the United Nations or U.N. The new Peacekeeping world association."

"So you're replacing League?" Germany says. U.N glares at him.

"Please do not speak unless being asked to do so, but yes." Japan raises her hand. "Yes Japan?"

"What are we doing here anyways, like I know it's probably because of our parents but why?"

"Good question." U.N clears their throat. "You all are here today for our newest program. Our reforming program. This was put in place to prevent future World Wars from happening, by reforming the kids who might have been taught otherwise." Germany looked down at his feet when U.N looked at him. He had known that his family was the cause of the two wars. "Now you will only be here as long as I see fit, then you'll go to the regular high school." The kids nod, U.N nods back.

~Poland~

Germany and I had really spent the rest of the day just talking. It was nice to see the real person behind the wall he puts up for himself, and I think it made him happier. I unlocked the door to my house, carefully opening it and walking inside. Well Germany and I did have one thing in common, we both lived completely alone. Except I don't think Germany was bothered by it as much as I was. Being alone was scary. I slump down into the couch and open up my phone. Then I do my usual, text people to see if they want to call, usually get told they're busy and check social media.

"Why is nothing interesting right now?" I say. I once again scroll through my messages. Maybe I can talk to Germany! But I don't have his number... Italy has everyone's number I'll ask him.

🇵🇱- hey do you have Germany's number?

🇮🇹- yeah why?

🇵🇱- because I want to talk to him?

🇮🇹- Glad he's made a new friend.

🇵🇱- mhm

🇮🇹- Anyways quick question, you wouldn't happen to know why he ran out of school earlier today?

🇵🇱- nope

🇮🇹- ok, his number is...

I quickly add the number to my contacts before calling it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Niemcy it's Poland!"

"Oh hi Polen, how did you get my number?"

"Italy has everyone's number, anyways what are you doing?"

"Homework."

"Oh sHoOt, I totally forgot we had homework." I say sitting up.I hear Germany giggle from the other end of the phone.