Chapter 9: Back To School

~Germany~

The screams were loud. I couldn't imagine what he was doing. My head buried itself further into my pillow. I just wanted it to stop. I couldn't last another day here.

Wait, it stopped. I cautiously lifted he pillow off my head and sat up on my bed. Was it over? Suddenly the door slams open causing me to jump.

"You..." I turn and see my father standing in the door. He was covered in what was most likely blood. My eyes widened. What in He hell did he do! "You helped him didn't you!"

"N-no I didn't, I swear!"

"Lies!"

"Vather please! I didn't do anything this time!"  He walks over to me, towering abound me with a stare that could kill.

No, get that out of your head. God, why did I have to remember that. I need to pay attention. He's not here now, well sort of.

"Germany are you paying attention?" I quickly raised my head to look up at the teacher who glares at me. I just quietly nod. I didn't get much sleep after the picnic. Not with my dad around. "Well then I'm sure you could figure out this math problem here on the board."
Of course I could do that.

"Negative three" I say and out my head back down. It was simple math really. I just needed a few moments without someone breathing down my neck.

~Lunch~

"So, how was break?"

"Hm?"

"We're you even listening?" Russia asks.

"I mean not really." I mumble.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You seem tired. Maybe you should take a break?" This work is the only thing keeping me distracted from him. He's supposed to be dead, he killed himself, it's his fault.

"I'm fine."

~290 words~

~sorry this chapter is so short! I'll try to write more next time!~