Chaprer 1: The beginning

Lynda's POV

Andrea and Shawn has been my best friends since birth and we've always hang out everyday. Shawn is one of those guys that knows useless stuff, like superhero's and cryptic monsters and all that but he's the best guy friend I could ever ask for. Andrea on the other hand, her and I tell each other EVERYTHING. Shawn and Andrea are twins and the only twins I know. So we have a sleep over at my place and ordered pizza, wings and all that stuff. We play games and watch movies.

Shawn: So what now?

Me: Not sure we can go for a little hike.

Andrea: I'm down. I know exactly where as well.

We all get up and go into her car and drive there. Shawn is the most built cause he works out and he's 7' 1" so he's pretty tall and strong. Andrea is a good hunter so she knows what animal is what and all that. So we arrive and get our camping/hiking equipment.

*one hour later*

We arrive at a camping spot and start setting up since it's almost dark.

Me: Ok shall we get fire wood?

Andrea: Hey Shawn will get the heavy stuff.

Shawn: Of course.

We all getting wood and hear a few twigs break. We start pacing to get back and start the fire.

Shawn: I'm gonna head to bed. Getting tired.

He gets up and heads into his tent and so it's just Andrea and I.

Andrea: So I hear you have a crush?

Me: How'd you know?

Andrea: Cause you talk about her a lot. Jade Thirlwall?

I blush and we hear a tree branch snap. We move closer and Shawn can be a heavy sleeper. It was hard to see but we thought we see something big. Probably Shawn's height or taller. We go into our tent and zip it up. Not sure how but we must've fallen asleep cause we woke up to Shawn making weird noises.