Day 12 ~ Christmas Shopping

Something that comes with the green and red themed holiday called Christmas, is Christmas shopping.

The spending hundreds of dollars on presents that you then place underneath the tree.

And also the brainstorming for the perfect present. It's something everyone struggles with. Even the little family of three.

"Jayjay, do you have any idea what I can buy for my parents?" Cady whines as she closes her phone after spending ten minutes scrolling through millions of online stores.

"I just don't get it, how can people just walk into the mall and come out with millions of Christmas presents. It's simply impossible" she lets her head drop in the kitchen table.

"I don't know baby, you tell me. You used to go shopping nearly everyday when you were still part of the plastics. Use those skills maybe" Janis teased, hugging Cady from behind.

It's true, Cady did go shopping a lot. But that was 3 years ago, she has lost that skill. Right at the moment it would've been kind of helpful.

"Yeah no, that's not gonna work. The only things which I bough back then were either clothes, lingerie, shoes or make up" she rested her face on Janis her arm. Getting exhausted by the struggle of finding presents.

Then Janis shot up. "Wait you bought what with the plastics!" She questioned, now looking at her girlfriend.

"La...lingerie?"

"You mean to tell me that Regina saw you like that, before I did???" Janis was shocked, how did she not know this weird fact.

"I think so??? Back to when Regina used to have a crush on me, you know with the whole internalized homophobia. She always wanted to go shopping with me. And so that kind of happened" Cady explained, laughing at her own thoughts and the crazy weird times she had with the plastics.

Regina is now engaged with another woman named Heather Chandler. She ended up being a lesbian, which Cady and Janis had already suspected. Anyway, Regina and Chandler are kind of similar and the cutest couple you could think of.

Along with that, Gretchen and Karen are now married and they have adopted two cats.

Anyway, back to the story.

"That's so crazy. Do you have any of those pairs left by any chance" The dark haired girl asked, smirking and wiggling her eyebrows. Of course she had to ask, who wouldn't let a chance to see your girlfriend in a hot pair of lingerie go by. Not Janis.

"Maybe" Cady blushed.

"Tits"you wouldn't expect any other answer from the very artistic girl.

"ANYWAY" Cady almost yelled, opening her phone once again. She was now getting annoyed at herself for not being able to find any Christmas presents for neither her parents or her daughter.

She did for a change, find the perfect Christmas present for Janis.

A few weeks ago she went shopping by herself, looking for something she had found online. But instead of that, she walked upon something better.

It was this one big set of watercolor paint. It contained at least 50 different colors and also included a few very nice brushes.

Janis had been looking for something like this ever since fall started but could find it anywhere. Now Cady has found the perfect thing.

She also bough this very cute necklace with Janis her initials in it. She had it personalized and added an beautiful emerald, reminding them of their daughter.

Cady wanted it to be perfect, and it was.

But she still didn't have anything for her daughter nor her parents.

"What if we just go the the mall caddie cat. Maybe we'll find something there?" Janis suggested. She too had to buy several Christmas presents. And just like her girlfriend, she had already bought something for Cady.

She needed the perfect present for Cady, something that she would absolutely love. And so Janis found something;

a ring, a proposal ring.

The two had been together for almost for years now. And Janis couldn't wait any longer, this is the girl she would grow old with. The girl that she would love forever.

And now, she would propose on Christmas Eve.

Janis had already received permission from Cady her parents and her own father couldn't be any more happy.

Just a few days more until the big day.

"I think that's the best option. Maybe I'll find something there" Cady answered as she stood up.

Both of the girls found themselves in the mall not long after. It wasn't that busy, considering that it was a Saturday morning and most of the people were still in bed.

"What about we go to bath and body works maybe your mom would like a nice spa set?"

That wasn't too bad of an idea. Some lotions shampoo and oils can't go wrong for an elderly lady.

"Jay baby, that's an amazing idea" The redhead said with a big smile on her face. She then stood on her tippy toes to give her girlfriend a kiss the lips.

Janis her lips tasted like cinnamon and cherry, giving away that she had just put in her chapstick.

The kiss got a little deeper and air was soon needed.

"I love you and all that, but we didn't come here to make out. We came her to go Christmas shopping" Janis teased, bopping Cady on the nose.

And so on they had their first present ready. Now for the two dads. The funny thing was, both of them had the same interests, so looking for something shouldn't be too hard.

The two girls walked by the store that sold all kinds of beer and wine. This gave Cady an idea.

These two are such a good team.

"Babe" Cady said as she stopped walking.

"What if we give our dads a basked filled with classic old beers. They would love to just have a mans night, drinking their favorite beers while watching sports" Janis her eyes lit up.

"KitKat, you're a genius" Janis gave her girlfriend one last kiss on the lips before walking into the stoor and choosing 12 different bottles of beer.

"That would be 90,55 please" the cashier told them and Janis handed them the money before walking out.

"Last but not least. Embers present"

"Don't worry, I already took care of that one" Cady smiled.  The two then walked back to their car, hands filled with presents and a wide smile plastered on their face.

"We did great Bambi"

"We indeed did" the redhead answered, stepping into their Mercedes.

"Now, I really wanna see those pairs of lingerie you were talking about earlier" Janis smirked

"You're such a perv, you're lucky I love you"

_________________________________________________

And that's the second part of today. Jezus that's a lot of writing. AND I ATILL HAVE ONE LARR LEFT.

Anyway, I hope you like this!