The Storm Part 1

"Hi, mind if crash here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third POV

Both Win and Team turned and looked at where the voice came from.  They saw Prem at the doorway with two bags full of his clothes and stuffs.

Win scrunched his forehead as Team went to approach Prem and smacked his head.

"What are you doing here, are you gonna cause trouble with Win,  don't you have any shame?   I haven't forgiven you yet." Team scolded Prem with his hands on his waist and a furious face.  Prem on the other hand was rubbing the back of his head to relieve the pain from the smack that he got from Team.

"Hey....I'm just fulfilling my promise that I will be with you and protect you no matter what....I'm still not convinced you know..." Prem insisted, looking sternly at Win.

Win approach the two at the doorway.

"It's ok Team, he can stay...I have an extra room for the guest and perhaps this is the best way,  I hope that we can revive our friendship as well......we were friends once upon a time, if you didn't  remember."  Win rubbing the back of Team to appease the latter and staring at Prem's reaction with the mention of their friendship. Prem just looked elsewhere.

"Are you sure Babe,  this one is annoyingly protective , and a  hot headed, stubborn bull."  Team asked, embarassed with Prem's intrussion.

"It's ok, as I said, we are friends once and I still consider  him that, he is always welcome to our home."  Win chuckled at his baby's description of his cousin.

"So....Welcome to our humble home.  You can take the room upstairs to the left, and feel at home." Win hesistantly put his hands on Prem's shoulder.

"Th...Thank you....I'll go ahead." Prem went ahead as per directed.

"I'm so sorry, Prem is such a..." Team started apologizing but was interrupted by Win.

"It's ok babe, he's just used to looking after you." Win smiled  and kissed Team on his forehead. 

A thought came to Team's mind while they walked back inside.

"What if we  find him a girlfriend..."

"Hmmm..that's a great idea....I'll contact my cousin, she is also a junior in the Science  faculty....maybe he can get busy with her."  and they both laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Win's POV

I am so happy, feel like I'm in heaven I finally took home my baby and we will live happily ever after....even if Prem is here, I don't mind, he is always welcome and I will show him that I can really take care and protect Team on my own....

Note to self....contact Nong Saina tomorrow to introduce to Prem,  hopefully she will like him and he will like her too...problem solved.  I giggled to myself.

My thoughts were interrupted when my baby came out of the bathroom wearing my shirt and short which was 2 size bigger, drying his hair with a small towel.  He really looked cute in my clothes and I can't really control myself not to stare and sigh.  He went to sit on the floor in front of me while I was sitting on the edge of the bed.  He sat between my legs and handed me the towel to help him dry his hair.

I love doing this for my baby.  This had been our routine since I stayed in their house and took care of him.

A knock on the door interrupted our moment.