Complete

A/N

I know it's been quite awhile again releasing an update.  It's just so hard to find the "cheese truck" again JupiterJJ7, but here goes. Hope you like it.  Hope you guyz are still with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Win woke up startled.  His alarm blaring endlessly at the side table of his bed.  He slowly lifted his body and rested his back on the headboard of his bed, resting his head back.  Ahhh...it was only a dream... came his realization.

He shook his head to clear his mind and looked at the time on his mobile phone.  6:30 am shown on his phone....  God  I'm gonna be late... Win hurriedly climbed out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower and his morning routines.  He dressed and skipped coffee, he will just have a late breakfast after the  test run.

He lifted his back pack and check for his keys, wallet, and cellphone.  He slung it on his shoulder and went down from his room and walked towards the door, checking everything in one sweep before he closed and locked the door behind.

The drive to the hospital was a breeze, fortunately without any traffic.  Parked his car down the lower ground level and swiped his card to open the elevator.  Lower ground level are only accessible to those working in the labs and Win was given the special access due to the nature of his project. The elavator went down to another level and opened to the lab facility.  It was only a couple of doors before Lab C and before he could swipe his access card, the door opened and out came Dr. Mew.  

"Oh..Win good your already here I was about to call you, we had started a few minutes ago...let's go.  We are about to do the artificial application to our test subject, "  Dr.  Mew excitedly said and  gestured Win to follow.

Dr.  Mew led him to a winding hall way going towards the end part of Lab C.  Along the way Win could see other Doctors in their white coat and several technicians working on their own projects.  Each section are laden with computers, lab beds and other machineries and equipments based on their projects and testing.  When they reach their own section of the lab, the technician just turned of the 3D printer and about to dislodge the item from the mould.  Dr.  Mew motioned Win to approach them and look at the finished part.  The arterial tube was almost like the real thing except that it was opaque white due to the inclusion of collagen and bio silicone base material.  Win was amazed, mermerized even on how it was printed and done the way he designed it.

"Now we will just wait for a few minutes for it to fully set and we could proceed with the applcation to our test subject....have ypu had coffee yet?...let's have coffe first..."  Dr Mew said almost in one breath as he pulled Win by the shoulder to walk with him towards the pantry area. 

~~~~~~~

The technician paged Dr Mew to Lab C OR(operating room), it was an indication that the live testing will commence. Dr Mew and Win upon hearing the page hurriedly finished their coffee and went to the OR indicated.

There laid the test subject, a heart with all the arteries and what not attached in a glass jar, this was harvested from a person who recently died of Coronary heart failure  and internal bleeding, they had replaced the arterial line with the printed one and they are going to pump blood  imitating the normal blood flow through the heart. (
sorry if this was too "out there" hehe, I just love medical dilemas and fictuitous situation 😁) after a few minutes of the cycles, it was proven a succes.. It can now be applied to actual patient needing this sort of proceedure, as soon as the board approves it.

Win cannot contain his emotion while  watching through the glass window of the observation room right above the operating room. Finally it was a success after months of designing, trials and adjustments, it was finally working.... Finally.