Let Me

"No ...you stay away from him , you caused this..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

Win meekly followed Team's father outside of the hospital room.

The elder turned around facing the younger, with fire in his eyes,as soon as the door was closed from behind Win. Win stayed still with bowed head, awaiting for the wrath of the elder in front of him.

"How can you do this.....why do you have to confuse him.....hurt him?" the elder spew, controlling his anger.

"He is all that we have....I don't want to see him get hurt again, it will be the death of me ......and his mother......can't you just stay out of his life?" Team's father whispered/shouted gritting his teeth.

The next action of the younger startled him.....

Win dropped to his knees and bowed to his feet. The elder was taken aback and seemed to be nailed to the floor.

"I beg you Sir, please..."
"I Love him...I'm willing to sacrifice more but...please don't ask me to leave him....I will die Sir....I have died....two years ago and I just regained my life...." Win begged crying on the floor.

"Let me take care of him...please ...Let Me please...."

Team's Dad is not a hard man. He's quite understanding , caring and a loving father and husband. He will do anything to make his Team happy, but given his condition he was afraid, so afraid to loose his only son. It broke his heart to see another son's, broken down on his feet begging. But can he prevent things to happen? Can he just keep his son in his chest pocket, close to his heart to keep him safe from this world, from HIS world.

He knows his son's sexuality even before Team himself knew it. He knew his son was different, he is softer than the other boys that he knew, even his features was quite feminine and he was always mistaken as a baby girl or a girl as he grew up. He had fretted the day that his son will confess to him but he had prepared himself and had accepted him for who he is. He had always maintained an open communication within his family, making sure that Team would feel that he will not be judged no matter what. But after all that had happened for letting his Team freely, he was at one time at the verge of loosing his only child. Can he risk it now?

He hunched down and lifted up the younger man begging in front him by the other's shoulder. Win obliged and got up, still bowed down, wipping his own tears.

"Look at me straight in the eye...and promise.....that my Team will never GET HURT" the elder voice was stern and his eyes were cold.

Win looked at him straight in the eye still with tears glazing his own eyes.

"I promise....."

Team's father nodded and walked past Win towards the hospital door. Win let out a deep relieved sigh and stayed where he stood, shoulders shaking letting out all the emotions that he was holding. He cried silently, relieving his heart with all the anxiety that he felt during the conversation with Team's father. Letting it all out to make sure that when he faced Team he will look better. Seeing the elder nod in agreement is everything, making his heart relieved from all the pain.

When he had calm down He opened the door and saw Team smilling with tears in his eyes. This view makes his heart warm and made him strong to face anything, even a thousand death glare from Prem.

He approached the family huddled together, Team's father and mother hugging him. Team looked adorable being sandwiched by both his parents.

"Ahm...Dad, Mom..could you....I can't breathe..." Team gasped, being squeezed tightly by his parents.