Moments with You

A/N

Hello guys, I am back and ready to rock and roll again,  I cannot apologize enough for my long hiatus, but I'm here ready to deliver.  Thank you for staying with me.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Photos are not mine, credit to the owner*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV

"It was not your fault Win,  he really wanted it for a long time,  he had prepared for it and wants to share it with you whatever it takes, he knows the consequence and he welcomes it...." Auntie Fan, rubbed Win's back when he arrived at the hospital upon hearing Team's attack while he was at school.

It was two days after their anniversary celebration when Team fainted while having lunch with Auntie Fan and Win was currently at school. 

Apparently, Team was already experiencing chest pains and shortness of breath after "that night" but he kept it to himself,  but this did not slip Auntie Fan's attention she knows this will happen and she was on the alert, until Team fainted while having lunch.

"Why would he do that, why would he risk his life.....IT'S not important...I can live without it...we can live without it..." Win said in a whisper, pulling his hair, he was inconsolable.

"He wanted it...Win....he wanted that Moment with you, and he was aware of the risk....he was ready..." Auntie Fan said with hesitation.

"I'm not ready....I will never be ready...I will fight it...I will fight this.....please baby fight with me..." Win whispered to Team, resting his forehead on the other while caressing Team's cheek with his thumb.

Win went out and look for the doctor in charge.....

~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few months here he is again...fighting, praying that Team will fight with him.

Dr. Mew is now getting ready to perform that operation, using Win's creation on Team.

Win and the rest of Team's family are now outside of the operating room awaiting Dr. Mew's update.

After three hours of operation the door finally opened and an exhausted Dr Mew emerged.  They almost ran towards him meeting him and asking how the operation was.  How Team was and when can they see him.

"It was a success but not without  any challenges....Team is now being transferred to ICU for further post op observation....I would suggest you go on home and rest and you could visit him tomorrow morning"  Dr.  Mew stated looking at the worried faces in front of him.

"I will stay... You guys go on home.. I will call you what ever happens..."  Win turned to Team's family and assured them.

The situation had taken quite a toll on Team's parents specifically on his mother,  she wouldn't want to leave her baby, but after some coaxing from Team's father and Prem and Auntie Fan, she relented.

"Please look after Team for us and call us whatever happens.." Team's father turned to Win and tapped on his shoulder.

Prem, with his saddened face took Win's hand and pulled him to a hug and whispered....

"He will come back to us, he knows what you did for him...he will come back..."

And the rest of the family made their way out of the hospital to go home for the time being.

Win was given the small room next to ICU, as a privilage being one of the staff on special project and being "this operation" is his foremost project, but he was not able to stay in the room as he stayed outside the ICU looking through the glass window, patiently waiting for Team to wake up.