First Day

Team's POV

After a week of entertaining guests that came to visit me, relatives that ask about my health, if I am really fit to take on college, the stress and the pressure they thought I couldn't handle.  I know they mean well but sometimes I hate being treated like a fragile glass that could break anytime.  All I could do was to smile, give them thanks for their concern and assured them that I am strong as horse and they need not  worry.

My crazy highschool friends came to visit me as well and most of them are going to T University, same as I am but diffetent faculties.  We spent the whole day, talking, eating, doing crazy games and stuffs.  They are still a bunch of crazy children, after two years, no one seems to have outgrown their craziness and childishness.  I was happy to not feel any animosity.  I feel like we are still in highschool.  Good thing no one mentioned about Him.

And today is my first day in college.  I prepared early, wore my faculty uniform, a crisp white long sleeves polo with a black tie that has a logo of our faculty embroidered intricately right in the middle of my tie, my polo tucked in my black pants and black shiny shoes to match.  I look at myself one more time combed my ash blond hair with my fingers, hoping that my dyed hair won't be a problem in our faculty.  After being satisfied with how I look, I picked up my bag and slung it on my shoulder.  Right on que, my cousin Prem honked announcing his arrival. 

I slide in the passenger seat and Prem drove on as soon as I have clamped on my seat belt.
Prem is taking up Business Management and I will be in the Music and Arts faculty.  We may not be in the same faculty but he promised that he will meet me during lunch and pick me up after school.

Prem is still his usual protective self, he became even overprotective after that incident which caused my life to change drastically.  He seems to have taken it upon himself to be my lifetime bodyguard, so goodluck to me, he is worst than my father and mother combined.

As I stepped out of the car and stood and breathe in the University air with eyes closed, I heard giggling,  and as I opened my eyes, I saw a group of girls looking at us and whispering among themselves while giggling.

"It seems you have caught some unfortunate hearts" Prem commented with a wink a smirk.

I just smiled and exhaled.  Here goes, I thought to myself.

Orientation went by in a breeze, since it was the first day we don't really have classes yet.  This day is for finding out and registering what club you'd like to join, familiarizing yourself of the in and outs of your faculty the best route to and of course where the best food can be found.

I had met some of my classmates they seemed nice with a touch of craziness.  I joined the Arts club, to develop my skills more.  During my recovery, one of the things that I've done to pass the time was painting.  I had enjoyed doing it, although I'm not that good but I loved it, it always eases all the pain, worry and anxiety that I felt before and now I want to do more and be better and besides that was the least strenuous in all the club and the best for my heart.

Lunch time, I was sitting at our faculty cafeteria when Prem arrived panting.

"Hey, what happened, did you joined the track and field team ?" I joked as he slumped down on the seat accross me.

"I joined the swimming club ai'hole, and the pool was on the other side of the field that's why I had to run.  I don't want you to think I'm not coming and get bored and roam around aimlessly."  Prem nagged while wiping his sweat with a tissue.

"What's for lunch?" he asked while he leaned on his seat to rest.

"Oh, didn't order yet, ...What?.....I was waiting for you" I whined when he gave a stink eye.

"You're such a slaver driver......hmmp.....whinny kid"  he stood up and complained some more.

That's my cousin Prem, he would nag, whine or complain but he will still do it for me.  And I sort of enjoyed taking advantage of him most of the time hehehe.  I didn't want to be treated like a fragile item right but this is an exception.

He got back with two plates of shrimp fried rice and two bottled water on a tray.

While we eat he was unusually silent and sometimes I can feel him looking at me with worry.

"Come on spill...why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him while he drank his water.

"What do you mean?" he acted innocent.

"You've been looking at me like I'm about to break? What's up with you?"

"There's nothing, I was just tired from running...Do you still have class after this?"

"Yeah, one more"

Click!. Click!.. Click!

"What the...." 

A cute girl and guy with their cameres took our picture and before I could say anything, they ran off giggling.

"What was that all about?" I asked Prem with a frown.

"It seems the Cute Boy page has a new target" he said pointing at me.

I just rolled my eyes. I'm not really into that popularity stuff, I don't want attention.  I'm not even cute for that matter.  So I just shrugged it off and bid my goodbye to Prem as I go to my next class.  Prem told me to meet him at the parking lot where his car is and he will drive me home.  So yeah he is also my chaufeur until I get my license and be allowed to drive on my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prem's POV

Why does he had to be back and in the same faculty and club...darn it.  He doesn't need  to know.. they should not meet.  Shall I change faculty and club?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n
That's all for now my LOVIES 😍

Hope you like this update.

Like and share and drop a comment if you will.

Thank you for reading.  Keep safe all of you. 😘😘😘