Prem❤️

"Come with me and I will explain everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prem's POV

Pan literally dragged me to the hospital canteen, I protested, because I didn't want to leave Team alone with Win. But Pan being Pan (the bully side of her), well I can't really win.

She told me Win's side of the story, his pain and his determination to be with Team and make up for the lost time.

Honestly, I know it was Boun, but in the heat of the moment, I did not care which He was. I hated both of them for the longest time and all of it was directed to Win, why? Because he was whom Team knows.

I've known Boun since I've known Win although they didn't go to the same school, Boun has the habit of showing up at our school and pretend to be Win and cause trouble. I can tell it was Boun no matter how Identical they are, it must be a twin thing. Yes I got a twin as well, Prima but she died when we were 4 years old, she was born with an abnormally enlarged heart, when she died, it was Team who stood by me and consoled me and made me strong. We became brothers and I have been protective of him ever since, specially when we found out that he had a heart condition. The fear of loosing him just like Prima had made me to be overly protective of Team.

Well going back to Win, I think I am at fault in this whole scenario as well,

I didn't listen to him before and I even threathened him if he was gonna approach Team or let Team see him.

Who Am I kidding right? It was the same campus, no matter how big it was, the chance of them meeting unexpectedly or other wise was really a great possibility. I was just too stubborn to accept that, and I was too confident that I could protect Team.

"So...the tatoos?" I asked Pan.

"Was His penitent...." Pan answered with teary eyes.

"You should not ruin this chance....their chance to be together...if you really love Team, you should back down and help them." Pan looked at me with a stern face.

"What should I do?" I sighed in defeat.

"You should find a way to convince Uncle and Aunty (Team's parents) to allow them to be together, find a way for Win to talk to Team's parents. " Pan insisted with that still stern face.

I hung down my head resting it on my hands propped on the table by my elbows. I tried to think, I tried to accept the fact that it was ok to let go of Team from my protective grasp. I tried to convince my self that it was OK to let somebody take care of him other than me. I was possessive of him for good reason, but is it right to let go? Can he take care of him the way I do?

"Ooooooiiiii" I exclaimed in frustration.  Pan whacked me on the head.

"Why are you yelling like that, you sounded like a strangled cat.  Instead of  being frustrated why don't you set the meeting with Win and Team's parents....Go call them now! "  Yup that's Pan, sometimes sweet but most of the time bossy when she knows she was right.

I fished out my phone and gather all the courage that  I can.  I dialled my Aunts number and she answered after one ring.

"Hello Aunty...."

"Hello.Prem  where are you?...we are here in the hodpital...Team called me he said he can go home today ."

"Yo.....you're here?,  where?...sorry"  I asked/yelled and I was nervous that they might see Team and Win together so I got up abruptly and ran towards Team's room leaving the startled Pan.

"We're here at the lobby going to Team's room."  Aunty answered.
"Ok..."  I hung up and ran as fadt as I can. 

I reached the room before them and when I entered, Team and Win were holding hands talking or rather whispering to each other.

I can see that Team was really happy, I can see the sparkle in his eyes, who am I to deny that.  But I shook my head to snap out of my thought and..

"Hey you two take a break...you  sit on the couch and you.....stay in bed" I commanded the two dumbfounded idiots.

"What's happening?" Team asked pouting.

"Mae and Por are coming...."

"WHAT!?" they both exclaimed.

"Yeah...they're in the lobby...so YOU...behave" I said pointing at Win.

And the door opened, just in time as Win went to sit on the couch.

"Hey Teamy...." Aunty greeted and hugged Team

"What is he doing here" Uncle saw Win sitting stif on the couch.

"I can explain" Team started.

"I will explain.." Win cut Team off and started to walk towards Team's bed.

"No ...you stay away from him , you caused this..."  Uncle tried to stop Win and stepped in front of him.

"Uhmmm, actually Uncle, it was not him...I might 've had a hand on this..."  I started explaining everything...specially what I did to prevent them from seeing each other.

At the end Aunty was hugging Team while Team was whispering something to his mom and Aunty nodded.

Uncle was just shaking his head and massaging his forehead.  He sighed and motioned Win to come  with him outside.

While they were talking outside, I went to Team's side and hugged him apologizing to him and Aunty,  for what I have done.

"It's ok Prem, we understand and we appreciate how you have protected and taken cared of Team, and we love you for it." Aunty said to me.

It took them about  an hour before they came back.  When they entered the room, Win's head was bowed down and his hand was rubbing his nape.  He went straight to the couch and sat there.

*Ahm ..Prem, do you mind settling the bill and follow up on his discharge." Uncle asked me and handed me his black credit card.  I bowed and obliged and scurried out of the room.

When I got back, Win was putting away all of Team's stuffs in a bag and handed him (Team) his change of clothes and accompanied him to the bathroom.  He assisted Team to change his clothes and supported  him while walking back out of the bathroom.  I can see how lovingly Win was taking care of Team and I thought to myself, this is really it, i am passing the torch to Win, suddenly I felt empty and anxious.  What am I gonna do now, I asked myself.  I been used to taking care of Team all my life and suddenly, it was another man's turn.  Is this how a father feels when they had to let go of their sons or daugthers to be with the one they loved?  I felt helpless empty and without a purpose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

a/n

That's all for now my LOVIES 😍

Hope you liked it.

Only a couple of chapters more YEY.

Like and share guys.

Take care and be.safe.😘😘😘😘