The Storm-Part 2

"Great...so where's your room...or do you have a guest room that I could use."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Win's POV

CRASH!

We heard a loud noise sounding like something that crashed on a hard surface, chairs crashing on to the floor resonating through the whole house.

"Khun......khun....please calm down...." I heard N'Jai's hushed voice.

I ran down the stairs and stopped at the third flight of the stairs and saw that N'Jai was holding back Prem, with his hands locked around Prem's waist as the latter was struggling to free himself trying to lunged at Boun who was just standing at the foot of the stairs with his one foot on the first flight and his hand on the handrail, looking non chalant at a fuming bull that was about to attack.

"Get off me Nong, let me teach this hooligan a thing or two..." Prem shouted trying to free himself from N'Jai's hold.

"Calm down dude, I'm tired and don't have the energy to wrestle with you, maybe tomorrow..let me just rest in my room." Boun said and started climbing the stairs.

"Don't you dare go to that room, that's MY ROOM!" Prem shouted back.

"Well we are both guest here, and there's only one guest room, so I guess we have to share...." Boun said with a smirk and continued climbing up the stairs.

"Let go of me....Hey....hey...I was here first so you take the couch in the living room." Prem finally got free from N'Jai's hold and started running up the stairs only to halt abruptly when Boun stopped and faced him on the last flight.

"Well, this is my brother's house....so I say WE SHARE!" Boun stressed on his last statement and entered the room.

I just stood there enjoying the spectacle and when Prem entered the room and closed the door with a loud bang I continued to go down the stairs. I helped N'Jai to tidy up the mess, check if the chairs were damaged and thank God they are not otherwise I will ask both of them to split the bill for a new one just for kicks. I tapped on N'Jai's shoulder and thank him for taking control of the situation, he just bowed his head and requested to take his leave. I know that the kid was scared as hell but he still had the courage to go in between the two bulls fighting.

I went back upstairs to our room and when I passed by the guest room I could hear muffled shouts from Prem. Good thing the rooms are sound proof otherwise it's gonna be a nuisance to hear them argue all night.

I went back to our room and found my Team sleeping soundly, he was sleeping on his side with his face burried and hands wrapped around my pillow. I smiled and imagined that he took comfort in my scent and fell asleep. I gingerly climbed on our bed to avoid waking my angel. I carefully pulled my pillow from him and position my arm under his neck and placed his hand on my chest. He automatically snuggled close to me and breathe in. My heart fluttered. This is the first time that we will be sleeping the whole night together, unlike before that I had to leave his room when he was asleep and go to my own room...now we will be sharing a room for the rest of our lives. I drifted off to sleep with this happy thoughts with a contented smile painted on my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~

Third POV

"I told you, I'm not sharing this room with you....I got here first!" Prem shouted fuming mad at the person laying on one side of the queen sized bed, half naked.

"Oi...Prem...this bed is big enough for the two of us.....please my head is aching and I'm tired, can we just talk about this tomorrow....I promise, I will fight with you, wrestle with you tomorrow if that's what you want.." Boun pleaded, massaging his temple with his fingers, eyes closed.