~Prologue~

A little eight-year-old girl could be seen burying her nose in a thick book that looked to be too heavy for the little soul. Her eyebrows scrunched up whenever a new word was revealed to her. She thought to herself to ask her father about the definitions of every word, which the girl couldn't understand which was nothing out of the ordinary, considering she was just a little girl. The little girl although at first glance, just seemed like a regular girl, could surprise you with the knowledge she spits like fire. Her brownish-black eyes were twinkling with a determination that looked like stars shining in the night sky. Her name was Katrina Nadia Jewels but she preferred to be called Nadia.

Nadia was extremely confused when she heard footsteps rushing up the stairs and the door opened, revealing her father who was panting and his brown eyes looked like it was glistening with tears. The little girl had her father's eyes which usually twinkled was I replaced with melancholy a word which her means " woe and misery ".

She raised her head pushing her black straight hair behind her ears. She was about to ask what was wrong when her eyes fell on the Daily Punctilio's headlines.

ᴀɴᴀꜱᴛᴀꜱɪᴀ ᴊᴇᴡᴇʟꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ 8-ʏᴇᴀʀ-ᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀꜱ ɴᴀɪʀᴏʙɪ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ.

The girl's eyes started to water, thinking about what it could have meant, and she quickly snatched the newspaper.

 𝔄 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔞𝔱 𝔞 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔞𝔱 𝔅𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔐𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔱𝔱𝔰, 𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔡𝔞𝔶 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔬𝔬𝔫. 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔬𝔱𝔞𝔩 10 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔰𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔴𝔬 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔟𝔢𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔄𝔫𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔦𝔞 𝔍𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 ℌ𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔢 , 𝔞 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔞𝔡𝔢 𝔬𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡. 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔪𝔞𝔧𝔬𝔯 𝔩𝔬𝔰𝔰 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔗𝔬𝔪 𝔍𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔞 𝔴𝔥𝔬𝔪 𝔴𝔢𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔴𝔦𝔫𝔰. 𝔄𝔩𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶, ℑ 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔯𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔦𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔫 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔰 . 𝔑𝔬𝔴 𝔦𝔱 𝔦𝔰 𝔰𝔞𝔦𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔍𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔯 𝔡𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔞. 𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔭𝔢𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔰𝔬 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔞 𝔪𝔲𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔍𝔢𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔰 𝔡𝔦𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔡𝔰. 𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔰𝔞𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔗𝔬𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔲𝔩𝔡 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔥𝔞𝔡 𝔞 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡---

The little girl threw the newspaper across the room, her eyes glistening with tears, and ran to her father who embraced the small girl.

"Everything will be alright, Nadia." Her father soothed although, it sounded more like he was trying to convince himself rather than his daughter.

𝒟𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎,

 𝒯𝑜𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝓊𝓇𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝒩𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒥𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓈𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝒸𝑜𝓇𝓃𝓈, 𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒷𝑜𝓌𝓈, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝓊𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓈. 𝐻𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑒𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓈𝒶𝓎," 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎, 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎."

𝑀𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝑅𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝓈𝑒𝓊𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓎𝓂 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝐸𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓁𝑒𝓂𝓃 𝒹𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝓃 𝒥𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝐹𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎. 𝐻𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉, 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓇𝑒𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒹𝒶𝓎 𝓈𝑜 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓊𝓃𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒦𝒶𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝒩𝒶𝒹𝒾𝒶 𝒥𝑒𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝒶𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓈.

𝒮𝒾𝑔𝓃𝑒𝒹

𝐸𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎 𝒜𝓁𝑒𝓍𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇,