01 Cedric

Alrighty peeps, this is a story I've been writing off and on for a while. It is still a werewolf story but it is not in the same "World" as Alpha Lilly, Orphan Wolf, Raised By Wolves etc. therefore not all the same "rules" apply... Hope you like! Enjoy!

P.S. Apparently I need to put this on this book too sooo.....

This book is NOT BxB or Ddlb. If you found it on one of those reading lists it shouldn't have been there because it isn't accurate... Anyway if you still want to read it I hope you enjoy it!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

"Wake up! Wake up!" I yell as I push on the chest of my mother.

"C... CC!... come on Cedric get up!" My big brother yells as he pulls me off of her still form. "It's about time to work. Ma is gone. Dry those tears little brother. Be strong for her can you do that, pup?"

I nod my head as I sniff and wipe my face. Ace is only eight but when you grow up here you grow up fast. He is all the family I have now.

Our mother was taken from her pack as a teenager. She has been locked up here ever since. She tells me stories about open fields and life as a wolf. I watched Ace have his first shift but after that he hasn't been allowed to. He says his wolf is weak. I can tell that hurts him. It makes me happy that I haven't shifted yet.

"Put on your tough face CC. I'm gonna get you out of here. Just keep your head down little brother." Ace says holding the back of my neck as he looks down on me.

"Slaves! Present yourselves!" The warden bellows. I stand beside Ace in our cell with my head bowed like a good slave.

"You! Runt! What's wrong with the whore!?" The man asks me and I growl but my lack of wolf makes it weak.

"My Ma is not a whore!" I yell my voice squeaking as I fight the tears. The warden rips open the bars and picks me up by my neck.

"If she's not a whore than who is your father, runt?" He growls and I lower my head as best I can in his grip. I shouldn't have said anything. It's not like I'll win.

"That's what I thought." He hisses as he throws me on the ground. "You're just a bastard of a whore. Worthless Runt!" He kicks me in the ribs then nods for someone to come in.

A man enters and tries to take my Ma! I run at the man and start punching. The warden tries to grab me and I accidentally hit him in the nose. He growls and picks me up by the back of the neck. I still in his grasp as fear overtakes me. The warden takes me out of my cell and I see the sad pity filled faces of my fellow captives. At the end of the corridor I am thrown into a room. At a glance I know I am in the punishment cell and I shiver.

"Nose in the corner." He orders and I am to frightened to disobey.

I soon feel shackles around my feet and my hands linked behind my back. I keep my nose buried in the corner hoping this will be over soon.

"Now seeing how you think you can use your arms to fight your superior I think it's only right you lose the use of them." He growls and I begin to whimper. What does that mean?

I find out all to quickly what the warden means as my arms are lifted straight up from their place crossed behind my back. I scream out in agony as my shoulders pop. The pulling doesn't stop until I am dangling from my wrists.

"Now... how many times would you say you struck my men and I?" I whine and pant in too much pain to even try an answer. "You're what? 6? I'll just double your age then. I'm nothing if not fair." I hear a crack sound behind me. "Can you count to twelve runt?" I nod still looking at the cement corner my arms on either side of my face hold my head in place. "Then count." He growls.

Pain crosses my body as I hear another crack. I look down and see the jagged end of the whip wrap around my side before it is ripped away along with my flesh.

"One." I whimper.

All the way up to twelve I count before the chains drop me and I fall to the ground in a pool of blood. I cant even lift my face out of the red liquid with my dislocated shoulders. I taste the copper on my lips mixing with salty tears.

Why didn't I listen to Ace. He told me to keep my head down!

"Take him back to his cell!" The warden orders and I am dragged out by my limp arm.

"CC!" Ace yells as they drop me in our cell. "You never listen do you pup!"

"Acey, it hurts." I cry and he holds me to him rocking me back and forth.

"I know, Bub. It's gonna hurt worse before it gets better." Before I can ask what he means my entire body jerks as he puts one shoulder back in place. He puts his hand on the other side but knowing what is to come I try to stop him.

"Acey! No! Please!" I beg. He kisses my forehead before my body jerks again and I let out a scream. The lashes on my back only make the pain worse. I feel pins and needles all over my arms but I can move better. It still hurts!

"Lay on your stomach, Cedric." Ace whispers as he helps me to the blanket we call our bed. "I'll get you out I promise."