11

I've gotten better at fighting. Well less fighting and more not shifting when I'm mad. I know thats the real reason for this. I never land a punch and Unk and Zane never hit me hard enough to hurt its more like a tap. By the end of training all my muscles hurt from the workout but my mind is calm. I can't wait until they will really let me fight! Right now I just block and try not to get pinned.

"You ready pup?" Zane asks as he opens the door to his office. School just ended and I can't wait to spar.

"Yea let's go!" I cheer as I jump up from my desk.

"Any problems Milly?" He asks my aunt.

"None what so ever, Zane." She smiles at us as she straightens up the papers we were working on.

"Alright let's get a move on." He says to me as he takes my hand.

"When do you think I can really learn to fight?" I ask skipping along beside him. He chuckles at my hyperness.

"When we can trust you won't use the training to harm others." He answers.

"But I haven't shifted in our training in weeks!" I whine.

"You're doing well pup. I'm proud of you. You're training is something we have to discuss with your uncle tho. He is the Alpha of our pack so it's ultimately his decision when he thinks you are ready for more." Zane answers.

"Hi Unk!" I cheer as we enter his office.

"Sup pup!" He laughs as I run and jump into his arms.

"Zane thinks you should start training me to fight now." I tell him.

"Thats not what I said Cedric. I said it was his decision when you get to learn offensive tactics." Zane corrects and Unk laughs.

"Well I do think you are getting better at controlling yourself. We could try some more training but first I want you to try interacting with some pups. If you can handle that we can do more in training." Unk tells me.

"So when can we do this test?" I ask.

"The monthly bonfire is tonight. The whole pack comes. Lots of pups. Spend time with them without Zane and I around. You handle that well and we can move on with your training. I'm honestly glad you like training. You will help lead this pack one day and training is an important part of that. You are a little young so I don't want to push you to hard. My hope is that you will make some friends and not need to fight with us to keep you calm." Unk answers.