Chapter 9

Mel's POV

Me and Klaus have been travelling around looking for a pack of werewolves for about a year. All's well in Mystic Falls apparently. Lets see... Stefan and Elena are still going out. Damon still loves Elena. He never loved me apparently and at that moment I felt like I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Right now me and Klaus are on our way back to Mystic Falls. He says that he has some unfinished business to deal with. As soon as we reach Mystic Falls High, we get out the car and enter the building.

"Prank night is over. You've been caught." Everyone 'aww's then leaves. Elena, Stefan, Caroline, Bonnie, Tyler and Damon stayed behind.

"Hmmmm. Now.... What to do with the pesky ones?" He looks at me and smiles. What does he want me to do now?

"Melanie love.... Snap Damon, Stefan and Caroline's neck then while they are out I am going to set the timer on 10 minutes and once it finishes I want you to finish Elena." I nod and rush over to Caroline first. She struggles at first but I snap her neck. I rush over to Stefan and snap his neck. On my way over to Damon he just smirks.

"Now Mel. You don't want to do you?"

"Ohhhh trust me. If I had the chance I would stake you over and over again." His smirk falls and he rushes towards me and i rush towards him. I snap his neck then make my way over to the seats. The timer by now has reached 5 minutes left. I sit there trying to hold back.

"Elena. You have got to run."

"No."

"I swear to God Elena! Run now! Once that timer hits 0 you're dead. I won't be able to stop only hold myself back." She sighs and runs. After about 2 minutes, Damon and Stefan start to get up.