CHAPTER 15 : Dandelions

CHAPTER 15 : dandelions

CHAPTER 15 :
dandelions

After the bothersome predicament, Katsuki let the nurses and doctor leave to work on other patients. He didn't call anyone like Shoto or her family because they didn't deserve to be there for her if they didn't look for her at all. Katsuki sit down on the chair beside her bed, his drowsy eyes watched her sleeping peacefully.

He let out a small smile before he slowly drifted off to sleep. When Katsuki woke up in a few hours, he didn't find Haruhi in the stretcher. Instead, he found an empty space with a rummaged blanket. His brows furrow and he went straight to the desk to ask about her directly.

"Where did the patient in bed 108 go?" He asked with urgency in his voice.

The nurse seemed afraid of his tense voice but even before she could fully point at the doors, Katsuki rushed towards it. He found himself standing outside the hospital's outdoor lounge. Katsuki let the breeze fly over to his skin, letting the warm weather crawl to his face. His eyes squinted when he recognised Haruhi standing amidst the heavy shoulders of the sun.

She is alone and stagnant but he could feel her weary soul. Slowly, his feet moved on their own towards her. Katsuki ended up beside her, giving her a frown.

"You're really a dumb ass! Why did you leave the bed? What if something happened to you?!" Katsuki scolded her in a gentle manner. His face softened when she didn't even stir from his presence.

Haruhi eyed him. "What are you doing here?"

"You messaged me!"

"No... what are you... doing here?" She emphasised her words and smiled. "You should've gone home the moment you saw me unconscious. My family is here anyway."

Katsuki pouted. "The fuck do you mean? Your family isn't anywhere near present. They could all die if they can!" He yelled.

Her smile faded instantly. "Don't say that..."

He blushed profusely in shame! "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that, idiot! It's... just what i'm used to saying."

Haruni smiled again when he let out a nervous exhale. She laughed and sit down on the bench before tapping the space next to her. Katsuki understood her intent so he sit down beside her. He glanced at her and gave her a judging look.

"Tch... why are you smiling after getting locked inside a room?" He spat to her. "Dummy..."

"Do you want to know why I wanna become a doctor?" Haruhi asked him, looking at the clear sky filled with soft clouds.

Katsuki is dumbfounded. "Huh?"

"Because in the future, I want to heal all of my wounds and injuries alone." She still supported an answer for her own question.

He immediately stood up. "What do you mean?! You won't be alone in the future, dumb ass! What could make you think that!" Katsuki didn't know why he felt that adrenaline rushing in him when he imagined a future without Haruhi. "You... you have me! You idiot..."