CHAPTER 6 : Very Sick

CHAPTER 6 : very sick

CHAPTER 6 :
very sick

"What are you doing here?" Katsuki asked in a husky voice. He glared right into her soul as he distance himself away in the corner. She noticed how he changed his clothes. "Get... out," He spoke weakly.

"Chill, dude. It's not like I am gonna murder you or something..." Haruhi smirked as she roam her eyes around.

His room is cleaner that she though. Though it is a bit dark since the gold shade of his lampshade is the only source of light. His blinds were half open but the sky is dark too.

"Nice room..." She complimented.

Katsuki groaned, covering his mouth with the back of his palm. Haruhi innocently tilted her head while plopping down to his bed.

"This is wrong..." He whispered, losing his voice. Katsuki looked down and began coughing violently as he speak. "Go home, right... this instant."

"Sure..." She smiled. "Once you drink your medicine," Her smile dropped. "Your father told me that you are not drinking anything. You have locked yourself inside your room for hours too," Haruhi added.

"It's none of your business..." He dismissively say as he avoided her eyes.

"You're not eating anything, or saying anything in response to them knocking outside your door. If that isn't worrisome, I wonder what is?" Haruhi's voice soften as she speak to him in a calmer manner. "Do you want to die?"

"Shut up..." Katsuki groaned.

"If it wasn't for them telling you that Yui has arrived, you wouldn't even attempt on going downstairs. I know you're a lovesick fool, but Yui wouldn't want this for you."

"I said shut up," He stomped his feet and stood right infront of her. His stance is dangerously close to her who is sitting on his bed. "See how disappointed I am to see you right now? I wish it is her so bad, but you gotta fuck things up." Katsuki glared at her.

But Haruhi isn't intimidated by him. "Is it my fault they called me over, thinking I am Yui? Maybe you never introduced her that's why she broke up with you."

Katsuki was about to turn away and ignore her but she still decided to play with fire. The boy immediately returned to her face, slowly bending down to reach her small face. His clenched fist sinking down on the bed, almost touching her thighs. Haruhi looked down at his hands.

"What did you say?" His voice is deep and serious.

"I said... maybe the reason why Yui broke up with you, is because you never introduced her to your parents." She spat angrily.