CHAPTER 13 : Father [Sensitive Content]

CHAPTER 13 : father

CHAPTER 13 :
father

TW : mention of abu$e, physical abu$e, bl00d.

My errand boy :
Where did you go?
I looked for you everywhere.
You disappeared on me.

My errand boy :
Please can we talk?
I'm sorry for rushing things. I shouldn't have kissed you like that. I respect you so bad.

My errand boy :
I'm sorry, Haruhi.
I hope you can forgive me.

Haruhi :
NO YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG
Hitoshi picked me up because of urgent family matters! 💪

My errand boy :
Okay! I'm happy you responded to me.
I hope we can clear things out and talk when we can.

Haruhi :
Sure! After our family affairs maybe.

"White lies..." Haruhi whispered to calm herself down.

Haruhi closed her phone after seeing his last text. She feels so exhausted to even entertain him. Haruhi didn't even know why she agreed to do this stupid agreement with Katsuki and now that she couldn't deal with this, she feels frustrated. Haruhi didn't know why she felt anguish. She's fearing everyone. 

"Just... tell them white lies," Haruhi's voice broke. She felt the familiar sensation running to her nose and then she let her tears fall down.

The door opened and it revealed Hitoshi. He is carrying a tray of hot tea and a sandwich. He slowly shuts the door behind him close and put down the tray he is holding on her table. Haruhi looked at him while crying.

Hitoshi, the purple-headed boy who lacks in expressing his emotions, could only reach for her and give her a tight hug. Haruhi cried louder on her brother's shoulder, like it is the only trigger to pull on the gun so she could finally be free from her bottled up emotion. Hitoshi listened to her loud and painful cries, soothing her back.

"You look ugly when you cry, do you know that?" His deep voice spoke.

Haruhi smacked his head. "I hate you, Hitoshi..." She cried hold him tight, crying harder.

"I'm saying that to make you stop, not to cry louder. Stupid," Hitoshi whispered. He pulled away and hold her shoulders. "Father will hear you if you cry..."

"I don't care..." She sobbed more.

Hitoshi smiled fondly at his sister. He caressed her hair and began to wipe her tears. "Do you remember when I was the one who often used to cry?" He asked with a grin. "You used to smack my head and tell me that crying will make me lose tears the cry blood..."